♡ CUM COOKIES ♡

The neon green haired boy awakes from his deep slumber to turn and see the whiny voiced boy sleeping beside him. "Hello, my Green Lantern." Travis says in his girly gay voice. "Morning, baby." Awsten replies smirking.

Travis gets up from the musty, dirty bed covered in cum stains. The nerd walks towards the kitchen to cook something for the gay bilateral union. He then retrieves the ingredients needed for the cookies he planned to bake. 

In this time, Awsten rises arose to discover Travis already baking. "Awstie, baby I'm baking your favorite cookies!" Travis says adding a soft moan as Awsten rests his eyes upon the whiny voiced boy's ass. The green haired boy slowly slipped his hand into Travis' Spongebob tidy whites with a small shit stain. "You're my favorite cookie, Travie." Awsten said back as he fingered Travis' rectum.

"Ahhhh!" Travis moaned. "You like that, bitch?" Awsten said seductively. Travis did not reply as he didn't have the opportunity to because he got another finger inserted in his ass. His mouth was muzzled with only soft whimpers and moans.

Awsten then grabbed Travis' balding umber hair and turned his face to kiss him roughly while fondling his balls. "Neighhhhh!" A loud moan escaped from Travis. "Take it like a good horse, Travie!" Awsten shouted. "A-Awsie, I'm trying to...b-bake cookies!" Travis cried out.

"I don't care. I'm trying to bake you." Awsten growled. He then pulled down Travis' undergarments to reveal his bare pale white ass that had a slight pink tint. Travis gasps. The green haired boy then whips out his cock-a-doodle-do to only then, insert his hard meat inside Travis' moist, thin, wet walls of his anus. As of right now they were performing pleasurable sodomy.

Despite being thrusted into from behind, the whiny voiced boy continued to bake cookies as he promised. Who knew baking cookies while being fucked in the ass was difficult? Well, Travis now knew about this predicament. After 20 minutes the cookies were finally done! But, that was not the only thing that was finished.

Travis was about to reach his climax. The cookies were laid in front of the table. Travis's back arched like a cat. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Travis yelled. With this alacrity of news Awsten thrusted in rougher and harder. This resulted in the whiny boy's moans becoming louder. 

Both Travis and Awsten felt as if they were going to cum soon. "Aaaah f-fuck!" both boys' moans filled the room. Rough grunts came from Awsten while loud high pitched moans came from Travis.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" the green haired boy shouted as a white thick, smelly liquid erupted from Awsten's dick squirting inside of Travis. As Awsten began pull out of Travis the whiny boy gave out a final loud moan and came on the cookies that were laid out in front of him. Travis' cum asphyxiated the cookies, almost like a frosting.

"T-The cookies..." Travis said softly. "It's fine." Awsten replied to the whiny voiced boy giving him a reassuring look. The green haired boy then grabbed one of the cookies Travis baked and devoured the cookie in full pleasure. "You're cum really gives the cookie flavor." Awsten said. He then grabbed another cookie and fed it to his gay lover. Travis opened his mouth and moaned as he continued chewing the cookie.

"Cum Cookies!" Awsten exclaimed.

(AUTHORS NOTE) Omfg, I finally managed to type out this fic after months of having this idea. Make to follow the creators of this story on Instagram @/xo.frxnk  @/vampires.in.monroeville   @/rosey.teqrs    @/_kinderwh0re_   and thank you for reading this fanfic! -Liv