The violent cases of Momma-dragon Astrid (oneshot)

'Few things are scarier than an angry mother' So goes the saying. Here are some of the examples Astrid had to deal with over the years while her husband was away on business trips.

Case 1: Astrid vs The dress code

"Mom please don't kill anyone today," Zephyr muttered as she sat nervously next to Astrid on the wooden bench in front of the Principal's office. Astrid for all intended purposes looked about ready to gut someone with a ballpoint pen.

"Zephyr, mommy is really mad right now. Let mommy fume," Astrid grumbled as her 12-year-old daughter took out her phone and started texting.

"I'll just tell dad that he might need to talk to our insurance guy again," Zephyr mumbled as she was typing.

Astrid's foot was tapping on the hardwood floor when they were finally called inside. The Principal was seated behind his desk as usual and there was another male teacher in the room as well. "Mrs. Haddock, thank you for coming. Mr. Isles and I were just discussing your daughter's violation and the consequences."

"Let me get this straight, I got called in the middle of work only for me to hear that my daughter is in trouble, yet neither your secretary, the other admin staff, nor you have so far told me what rules she has broken and then you had the gall to make me wait outside in the hallway why you debated what punishment my Zephy would get as if she was already guilty?!" Astrid stood just inside of the office with her arms crossed while glaring at the Principal while Zephyr looked at the adults in the room with a frown. "My husband and I pay an exorbitant amount of money to this private school so our daughter can have the best education she can get yet I was not included in your discussion just now."

"Mom," Zephyr whispered. She knew her mother was about to blow a gasket.

"Zephyr did you use aunt Ruffnut's glitter bombs again without permission?" Astrid asked.

"No...."

"What about uncle Dagur's flour traps?"

"NO!" Zephyr denied. Sure she had thought about it but not that she'd actually use it on the mean girls.

She saw her mother then turn back to the Principal who was actually sweating in his seat now and ask "If it wasn't those two things then why am I here?"

"Well, Mrs. Hofferson this concerns a dress code violation." The Principal stated. "It was brought to my attention by Mr. Isles that her skirt reaches above her knees and thus isn't school regulation."

"Are both of you out of your potato-filled flipping minds?!" Astrid growled as her eyes narrowed. Beside her, Zephyr groaned. When her momma got like this.... Thor save them all.

"You are damn lucky my husband hid my axe," She muttered as she glared at both men. "Let me just get your line of thinking straight. You are saying my daughter violated the dress code which consists of a school APPROVED uniform that you had every parent purchase?! A school uniform that every girl in this establishment wears because it is approved by the school board?!" She raised her eyebrow with incredulity here and crossed her arms.

"Mrs. Haddock with all due respect, our dress code still states that the skirts have to be below the knee." The Principal tried to reason but it was to no avail.

"My daughter is 12 years old and is currently going through a growth spurt like all kids her age do!" Astrid countered with a glare. "Are you telling my daughter she has to stop growing just to satisfy this school? Furthermore, your uniform is only available in three sizes. The large skirt won't fit her and the small one will rise higher! You also don't allow parents to purchase other skirts of the same type because they don't have the school logo on it!"

The violent cases of Momma-dragon Astrid (oneshot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें