Real Life

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FINISH ALL THIS?" Poki helps me hold up the big bag of gummy worms while Sykkuno and Rae just laugh. I love gummy worms, but a 4-pound bag is quite a bit.

"Ohh open this one!" Rae excitedly hands me another smaller package. I excitedly wiggle in my seat as I tear it open, with the help of Sykkuno.

"It is a... wait I don't know what it is. Looks awesome though!" I look at the small painting. It is painted in all types of colors with tape all over it.

"Wait! There are directions! Uh.. 'start' at tape 1, bottom corner," I nod my head before finding the tape labeled 1. "It says you slowly unwrap it going from bottom to top to left to right."

We all stop and give Rae a confusing look as she reads off the last bit of directions. She looks at us as if it's the simplest thing in the world.

"AN X! X MOTION! Bottom to top, left to right, and over again. So after you get it to the top it's like a circle and you're at the bottom again."

Sykkuno and I give her a nod of understanding while Poki still looked confused.

"OKAY LETS DO IT!" I stand up and start to unwrap the canvas as Sykkuno holds it still and Rae keeps me from tripping over the growing pile of tape.

Once it's finally unwrapped it reveals to be a really cool mushroom painting.

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Poki screams as I hold it up to the stream

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Poki screams as I hold it up to the stream. It's so pretty and small enough for me to hang it up near my set up.

"Thank you so much it's so pretty! And thank you to all the people who's presents I've opened! There's so much more but I think we're gonna go to presents from my friends. They're looking impatient-" "Rae.." I look over at Poki who had been the one to say Rae only to see Rae attacking her with a plushie. I then look at Sykkuno who looks terrified and that only makes me laugh.

After we've all calmed down we start to move some of the gifts out of the frame and bring the ones from the group into the frame.

"Okay before we start, I'm going to put up the waiting screen and I want everyone watching to take a break. I don't want anyone suing me for their spine being broke." Rae snorts while Poki boos. I turn and glare at them before turning back at my laptop to put up a screen.

"I'm going to start cleaning up a little bit." Sykkuno states as he gets up and picks up some of the boxes and wrapping paper.

Poki and I get up to help him while Rae straightens up the other gifts. With all this paper it's a good thing I requested two extra recycling bins.

Poki suddenly pauses before crying out, "I HAVE TO PEEE! DONT START WITHOUT ME!" Then runs toward the bathroom. All of us in the living room turn around and look at each other with confused looks. Then I shrug and Rae scoffs playfully.

A timer goes off on my phone telling me it's time to start up again. I look back at the hallway to see if Poki is coming but she isn't soI just shrug again.

I sit back down in my chair then unpause the stream. This is my first time looking at how many people were watching, '875,058 viewers'. Holy moly why were so many watching?

I smile a genuine smile at the camera before turning back to the large pile of presents.

"I know a lot of my friends are watching so can you guys tell me which ones you want me to open and which you don't mind them opening?"

After saying that I get dozens of buzzes from my phone. I look at the notifications then flash a smile at the camera.

"Dream said I need to open the green one with sparkles." We begin searching for it before Poki screams she has it. She hands it to me and I rip it open. The Dream bucket hat falls out and I pick it up excitedly.

"THEY WERE SOLD OUT FOR SO LONGG," I put the hat on my head then fake pose at the camera. "I feel complete! Thank you so much, Dreamy!"

I gently put the hat back in the box and set it on top of the pile. I hand Rae my phone and we start going through the presents faster.

☻—————————————————☻︎

After a while of opening presents and putting some to the side for later. There's still a pile of presents so Rae looks at the camera and puts her hand on her hip like a mom.

"Who's not claiming these presents?" Poki and I cover our mouths so we don't laugh while Sykkuno looks at us confused. It's funny how motherly Rae can be one minute then mean the next. Or both at the same time.

"Corpse says they're his but he wants me to open them all." Rae looks at the camera again and we see her squinting at it through the monitor. This time Sykkuno is the one laughing.

"Corpse. Pick. Two." Sykkuno immediately stops laughing as he starts looking scared and this only causes Poki and me to laugh loudly.

My phone buzzes again and it's Corpse telling me which ones to open. He picked for but I won't tell Rae that.

"Okay so..." I get down on to the floor so I can look through the presents to find the specific ones. I find them then smile up at the camera.

"Now these are all from Corpse! First one..." I tear open the wrapping paper to reveal a box. I squint as I struggle to get through the tape. I finally get it then open the box to reveal a ring in a plastic bag. I open the plastic bag to see the ring more clearly.

I hear Rae, Poki, and even Sykkuno gasp behind me. It was an exact replica of one of his rings that I loved, and my name was on the inside.

I walked up closer to the camera and happily showed the ring

I walked up closer to the camera and happily showed the ring. I had told him about this a long time ago and I find it sweet that he remembered.

I slipped the ring onto my finger and it was perfect.

"Thank you Corpse, it's perfect."

A/N: hello! I don't vibe with this chapter too much cause I feel like it got choppy toward the end but I've been kinda struggling mentally and I just really wanted to get something out to you guys!! I'm sorry it's not the best but hopefully, the next chapter will be soon and way better! love you guys and stay safe 💛