𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝖩𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖹𝖨𝖫𝖠09

I carried my huge blanket into the living room and laid it on the couch before grabbing the remote and looking through movies on TV

I carried my huge blanket into the living room and laid it on the couch before grabbing the remote and looking through movies on TV. It was just another boring Sunday night and JJ was staying with me over the weekend. We were extremely bored and tired of doing the same old thing so we decided to watch a movie to pass the time before we went to bed.

"Alright, I got the popcorn" JJ announced, walking into the living room with a big bowl of fresh hot popcorn as I picked out a movie.

"I was thinking Avengers, how about you?" I asked as he plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Sounds great"

I started the movie before curling up into JJ's side as he pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, holding me closer.

About thirty minutes in, we had already finished the popcorn and now we were cuddling. JJ was laying on top of me with his arms wrapped around me as I twirled his hair around my fingers.

I continued watching but I couldn't take my eyes off a specific brunette. Peter Parker or Tom Holland who was the actor. I had always had a thing for the celebrity even before I started dating JJ, but who could blame me for having a crush on the brunette? He was hot and had a loving personality. Don't get me wrong I still loved my boyfriend dearly but I couldn't help but find Spiderman very attractive.

"Peter Parker is so hot" I murmured without realizing I had said that in front of my boyfriend. His head instantly lifted and he looked at me with a scolding expression.

"What about me?" JJ inquired, giving me puppy eyes and a pouty bottom lips making me laugh.

"Yeah, you're pretty hot too but I mean just look at him!" I proclaimed, gesturing to the TV screen.

"Saying he's attractive is like the same thing as cheating on me" He claimed in a serious tone making me roll my eyes.

"It's not cheating, dumbass" I argued as my eyes stayed glued to the TV.

"Basically! Plus, he's not even that good-looking and he's a total softie!" He exclaimed, throwing his hand out to the TV that was playing a scene that was mainly Peter Parker and Tony Stark.

"And you aren't a softie?" I scoffed, looking down at the boy who was the biggest softie I'd ever met. He was always desperate for cuddles and kisses and a total simp for me. He was just a big teddy bear but he wouldn't admit it.

"Whatever" JJ rolled his eyes, laying his head back down against my chest with a sigh.

"Someone's jelly" I giggled, teasingly just to work him up even more.

"I'm not jealous" he denied, shaking his head but I knew just by the look on his face he was definitely green-eyed with envy. His jaw was clench and his lips were pressed into a firm line.

"Deny. Deny. Deny" I blurted out, making the blonde huff with annoyance. He said that all the time and it was technically his catchphrase.

"Yeah, that's it" he grumbled, pulling his arms out from underneath me before standing up. I watched as he walked around the couch and into the bedroom. Was he seriously that jealous? He was being a child. I paused the movie before standing up as well, following after him. I opened the bedroom door to find him crawling into the bed.

"Are you seriously mad?" I almost laughed but I held myself together as I stood in the doorway. When he didn't answer I rolled my eyes before walking around the other side of the bed and crawling in. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips with a small kiss to reassure him.

"I think you're a lot hotter than Peter and and you're the love of my life, he's just my side bitch" I remarked, rubbing my thumb across his cheek as he laughed at my comment.

"Well, I can't be mad when you say something like that" He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer before landing his thin lips on mine.

"Simp" I uttered against his lips making him pull away quickly.

"Shut up" he growled before burying his face in my neck so my chin was resting on the top of his head.