𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒:@𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗓𝖺𝗒𝗇𝗂𝖾

I was a Kook and my parents were strict. When I say strict I mean strict. I had to have perfect grades, They forced me into community services, I wasn't allowed to go to parties, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, no hookups no no no. Everything a teenager could do was a no. I was expected to be a perfect little prize possession. The innocent little girl. I hated that stereotype. I hated having to pretend like I was the kindest person on earth in front of everyone but I did it anyway cause that was what I was expected to be. I have a lovely reputation and personality. Well, that what my parents said. They would definitely kick me to the streets if I disobeyed any of their rules. I was like a puppet and they were pulling the strings.

That was until I violated a couple of the rules. I snuck out of my window late at night when my parents were in bed to go to a party that was being held at the boneyard. It was amazing.

People were laughing, drinking, talking, dancing. Everyone was having a good time. I got to talk to some tourons and even found some of my friends at the party. I ended up getting absolutely wasted. I was stumbling around the party until I fell into a blonde's arms. He was shit-faced just as I was, talking in slurs as we both laughed. And that's when he took me to his house and that's  how I ended up tangled up in his sheets the next morning.

My eyes fluttered open as the bright morning sun beamed down on me through the window. My head was throbbing with pain. Probably from getting wasted last night. I didn't even remember last night. I went to a party and that was all I could remember.

The unfamiliar smell of cologne weed and salt filling my nose as I shoved my face into a pillow, trying to avoid the sunlight.

This was definitely not my room.

I turned my head and blinked a few times, waiting for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. The room was a disaster. Dirty clothes piled up in corners and on pulled-out dressers as beer bottles littered every tabletop. Ends of blunts and empty juul pods were everywhere. Whoever every lived here was a slob.

I sat up, pressing my back against the head frame when I felt the cold air hit my chest. The was unusual. I looked down to see that I wasn't wearing a shirt. Or even a bra.

I quickly grabbed the sheets, pulling them up over me. That when I noticed a mop of blonde hair on the pillow next to me.

His head turned over so I could see his face and I immediately recognized the boy.

It was JJ Maybank.

The biggest dirtbag on the island with a shitty dad. He was known for sleeping around with almost every girl in Kildare.