Just friends

TW: voilent
I slept on the couch again, Damon was too annoying and Stefan didn't like me.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Damon said.
"Im already awake."
"Okay, thats great."
"Why"
"Becouse you snores when you sleep"
"I dont"
"Yes you do, dear."

Idiot, I dont.

I was hungry but I dont have a fucking human somewhere near me. Maybe i should compel someone to follow me. Then drink from then then heal them. Nah.

"Do you have blood?" I asked Damon.
"Yes wait here."

A month passed quickly, me and Damon did not become friends, good.

I waited for Kai, ofcourse , but he was strong and powerful and I didnt want to kill both of them becouse thats more suspicious. He was always late.

"Missed me?" Kai was standing behind me.
"No, not really."
"Im sure you missed me, but in here now."
"Yay." I said ironically.

I gave him a stake so he could kill Damon.

"No I cant kill them now, and when in gonna kill them im gonna kill Elena, you Damon."
"What why?"
"Becouse I think he likes you a little."
"No." Damon didn't like me I didn't him."Why cant we kill them now?"
"Becouse im not gonna be in town, going on a little trip."
"Oh can I-" kai interrupted me.
"Alone"

I wanted to follow becouse it was boring here, nothing heappends. Kai left.

I poured up the bourbon in to my glas. The clock was somewhere around 10 Kai have for sure already left.

But then I heard a car sound a little further away.
The doors opens and Kai comes in.

"I need some drinks with me while om gone!"
"Here" I spitted in a bottle and gave him the vodka.
"Much better." He took it and turned around.

He left, I heard him open the car door.
Now.

I vampire runned to the car and in.

"What no, leave!" He said angry.
"No, start the car." He did as I said, wierd if he really wanted me to leave he could do a spell he is much stronger.

It was a really boring car trip, we didn't say so much. It got late, around 3am. He stopped the car,

"What?"
"Wanna go to a party?"
"Yeah"

We got in to a building, it was really many people in there. Many people, much blood.

"It is a good song." Kai sayd and stepped a little closer to me.
"Yeah the song name is daddy issuse."
"Yeahhh" he said quietly.

A guy much further away stood against the wall alone. Nice.

I got closer to him, i grabbed him and compeled him
"Dont make a sound."

My fangs came out and my vains moved in my face. I took a deep breath and bited him.

Kai

  Where is she, where is Maddison.

"Maddison!" I shouted.

What if vampire hunters is here. No I dont care.

She was further away with a guy, safe. I think. I walked to her.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink here, infront of everyone."
"Maybe I should." She turned around.

Blood everywhere, I liked it.

She smiled with all the blood from her face dropping down to the floor.

"Wanna have fun?"
"Yeah"
"Look all the doors."

I did with just a simple spell. Now no one could come in or out, perfect.

I grabbed someone closet to me. A girl, a ginger. I bited her. Maddison joined.

Maddison

I have never hade so much blood on like a 100 years.
     Everyone was dead. The last ones we just snapped there neck. The funniest part where when people realized that people was dead, because they tried to escape and screamed so much.

"This was fun." I said.
"Yep"

He walked to hus car and took gasoline. He went in again, I followed him. He poured gasoline over them and then took out his lighter. He throw it at them. Everything got on fire, fun.

He looked at me and smiled. He came closer and kissed me. I felt someones blood that he had on him coming in my mouth. He pressed me against his car, I noticed that he tried to take soemthing from his pocket.

"What are you doi-" He took a syringe and drove it into my throat. "Son of a bitc-"

Everthing went black.

Kai

I had to

Maddison

I woke up in a car, not Kai's car.

"What happend?" I tried to open my eyes completely but it was too bright.
"Kai called, I picked you up."

Not Damon.

"Yay, Damon!" I said  ironically.
"You should be happy, I taking you to my place." He gaved me a tissue. "You have blood everywhere, I dont want blood in my car."

                         **********

I wonder what Kai is going to do on his little trip.
I writed this on just one hour.