Prologue 2: Weak

"I'm here" naruto says anxiously. He never wanted to go to the academy but it was the only place where he could learn and become a ninja. He could ask his jiji but that would be asking way to much of him. Either way he wanted to earn being called a ninja of konoha

As he was walking in he could feel all the glares directed towards him stabbing his back. He could see the disgusted and fearful look on the parents dropping off their kids. He was scared about going inside. That was one thing he never liked about himself. He was always scared, afraid, a coward. He always wanted to just lay on the floor and cry. How was he going to become a ninja if all he ever did was cry like little girl?

'I need to stop, nothing is going to happen I'll be fin-" he was unexpectedly shoved towards the ground harshly. "Watch where going weakling!". He knew that voice, a person that constantly broke his will as well as his body now he wanted to cry, to just run away. That person was-"kiba-kun! You're so cool!" Squealed a pink haired girl. "Yea you sure put him his place kiba-kun!" Squealed a blond haired girl.

"Apologize to me right now dobe" kiba quite literally growled at naruto. "I'm sorry" he muttered quietly. "Speak up naruto you idiot!" The pink haired girl known as Sakura yelled at him. "Im sorry" he said more quietly than before. "Apologize louder you BETA!" Kiba yelled in irritation while raising his fist. Naruto was afraid of what kiba would do so he instinctively covered his while closing his eyes and shouted an apology. "IM SORRY!" He yelled fearing for his safety. Kiba just grunted in satisfaction while Sakura and ino looked at him smugly to then going back to fawning over kiba. Naruto was breathing heavily. He was relived and stressed. His chest and stomach felt so heavy and painful. But right now he needed to calm down and get himself together.

Unbeknownst to naruto, right around the corner was a girl with silky smooth black straight hair, the top shaped like the butt of a duck along with black beautiful onyx eyes. "Pitiful" she huffed and walked away to class

—————————————————

Break time. After being trapped and taught in 2 classes naruto got bored and immediately brightened up when it was break time. Everyone immediately bolted out the door that led to the back of the academy. It was a small open area that had some trees. The biggest tree having a swing tied to its branch. Of course naruto being naruto...didn't have any friends. no one would come to talk or play with him. The only person that ever came was Kiba. But he would only come to harass naruto. But it was okay to him, he liked the peace and alone time he got to relax. He would usually would sit behind the huge tree that had swing to catch the cool breeze that would gentily hit his face.

He heard foot steps

Who was interrupting him while he relaxed?

Were they interested in him?

Maybe he could make a new friend!

Maybe Someone to- "AA-MMPHMMPH

His face was was met with a fist that collided viciously with a force that sent him flying towards the ground. He immediately screamed in pain but just as quickly was muffled by a ninja sandal that was placed on his mouth. When he looked up to see his attacker his face paled. It was none other than kiba. He tried to squirm away but the firm foot on his face wasn't letting him.

"I'm paying you back for what happened earlier today" he whispered trying not to get anyone attention. Naruto started to shake his head ferociously, tears about to break through his eyes like a dam. This just made kiba more happy at narutos weakness. Kiba punched him in the head hard almost knocking naruto out. Naruto couldn't scream, he was too dazed and worried for what was about to happen. Kiba just charged right at him punching him with extreme force in his stomach. Naruto was in so much pain he was starting to let the dam of tears break. Just before Kiba got the last punch directed to his his in, someone stopped him by firmly taking hold of his hand.