Alone

Somewhere on a mountain at a unknown point of time.

-ugh what happened?- I tried opening my eyes only to be blinded by a blinding light
-why is the damn celling light so bright?-
Slowly I opened them again to get used to the light.

The view that greeted me was a very confusing yet beautiful.

I was outside mid day just laying on the green and long grass.

-where the fuck am I?- I thought as I was laying there in the grassy meadow with very tall and round trees surrounded it.
-ok I was sure I was in my apartment just a few minutes ago- as I looked around I noticed there were eggs the size of baseballs all of them had purple spots all over.

As I went to get up my legs decided to fail me and I planted my face straight into the dirt -damn what the hell is going on? Did I have to much to drink? Or....I swear to god max if this another one of your god damn pranks I'm gonna kill you-

Only then did I notice my own hands.... Or should I say claws?

Where my hands were supposed to be were big meaty and sharp looking claws with four claws on each hand with red and black scales going up my arm.

-ok seriously what the fuck is going on?-
I tried calling out to see if I could get anyone's attention but ended up only croaking.
-fuck my throat feels super dry, I need some water-

After managing to stand up after a few attempts I now noticed a few of the eggs were broken looking behind me a disturbing view field my view.

A massive egg about twice as big as me was broken at the base with nothing inside it.

And I also figured why my legs weren't working  to! they looking like oversized chicken legs!

-This has to be a dream this has to be a fucking dream- I denied and denied again that this was reality, I'm just a normal New Yorker that had a sucky job at the nearby balmart! of course anyone in my shoes would do the same like I have claws for fucking fingers?! And oversized chicken legs!

After having a mild freak out moment I decided even if this was a dream I need some god damn water.

My throat felt like it was a dessert during a heat wave and I just downed 10 fartpeppers without diluting them.

The sound of flowing water rang through my head -water!- twisting my head around to find the sound which seemed to be coming from behind me which I made my way there.

-fuck why am I so thirsty?- as I headed towards what I would assume to be a river I brainstormed what the hell is going on and a few ideas of why.

-ok I'm probably not dreaming, I mean no dream is this REAL- looking at the plants and bugs they seemed so clear and vibrant which doesn't set right.

Maybe it's this new VR that everyone is talking about these days, no it could not be, they don't simulate thirst!

I finally found the river which actually looked pretty clean -man I wish the river out side my apartment was this clean- they didn't keep the park clean enough.

Going up to the river I noticed a couple of fish looking animals with green and yellow scales on the other side laying in the sun.

-are those alligators? man those things are super big- I thought when one of them rolled over and noticed me.

"Kyaaaa!" It let out a loud scream and ran way which surprised me that they are fucking fast for there size.

The others did the same when they seen me.