Strange world

It's been 3 days since I woke up in this world, at first I thought it was a dream and that I would just wake up with max banging on my door again.

Oh how I was wrong, when I woke up on the second day reality set it.

-GOD DAMNIT I WAS HOPING THAT I WOULD WAKE UP AND GO BACK TO MY BORING OLD LIFE!-

That day was filled with hunting rabbits and exploring the near by area.

The third day was experimenting with certain aspects of my body. My claws were super sharp and my teeth were even sharper, eating bones didn't upset my stomach at all. My eyes were more focused and clear than before.

My only complaint is with the place that i was "born in"

This place seemed to be a mountain with very tall red ash trees and lots of rocky outcrops, the trees were really sturdy as they took a full swing from my claws and only left a scratch which if I had done the same with a rock it cut it cleanly in half.

-hmm maybe I could climb them?- I pondered looking up at the tree tops, -nah I don't know how strong my body is right now, all I need now is a broken leg from falling to put me out for a few days-

Another problem was that I was growing at a ridiculously fast rate and that small little rabbit burrow won't cut it if I grow anymore.

- I have to find a bigger spot to rest and call home- food wasn't a issue since this place seemed to be crawling with rabbits and fish from the river.

Maybe it's this body but I have really good directional abilities, I knew where north and south were which helped in my explore of this mountain.

But I have yet to find a cave to make my home in. -you would think that mountains were full of caves but no this one isn't- which could turn into a big problem.

If I didn't have a safe place to sleep I could potentially get killed in my sleep or worse.

-I could build a burrow like that rabbit- my only fear though was a cave in if a dig to much.

But I think that's my only option right now. -hell my claws are super sharp I don't see a problem with it-

After choosing a suitable place witb some rocks I started digging down and making my own burrow.

After that and making sure that it wouldn't collapse in my sleep I decided to head down the mountain to explore in that direction, since I've only explored around it.

Making my way down and spooking many animals (mostly rabbits) on the way down I came to a grassy plains, but yet another indication that this world is different is that the plains grass is colored red and yellow.

-damn if I didn't know any better I would have mistaken this as a sea of blood- the grass waved back and forth in the wind giving it the odd look of red waves with yellow peaks.

There were also gigantic creatures that looked a lot like a bison but much bigger and had lots of horns.

-let's not piss them off, they can probably crush me underneath their hooves- going away from the bison herd I circled around the tree line seeing if I could find anything interesting.

Noticing movement out of the corner of my eye I turn and found a small looking snake thing.
"Hissss" it didn't seem to pleased to see me as it bared it's fangs.

Before I could do anything it lunged at me and tried bitting into my neck -oh hell no you don't- twisting my torso i evaded it's lunge and brought my leg down onto it's head smashing it's skull and spraying it's brains and blood out.

- huh that went faster than I thought it would- after wiping my foot off my stomach started growling again -damn it seems like I'm also my always hungry- looking at the snakes corpse a little hunger pain let it's self known.

-eh it looks kinda tasty tho- deciding to actually try out snake for once I cut off its gross head and started to chew on it's body, which surprisingly tasted like chicken.

After finishing my meal I headed off, after what felt like forever I found a different forest connected to the mountains forest.

The trees looked like normal pine trees but way bigger -I'm starting to see a pattern here- heading into the new forest i got greeting with the sight of a normal deer.

I mean it's a normal fucking deer the size is the right size, it doesn't have extra antlers, and it has brown or hazel nut fur, but that makes it even more odd.

-why would a normal deer be here in a different world hell it doesn't even seem to be spooked by me- it was just standing there staring at me.

But it didn't do the for long it bent it's head down a spat something out and then ran off.

-what the hell?- coming up to the object the deer spat out.

Was a glowing pulsating crystal, which was like the crystal in the rabbit to but it wasn't pulsating like this on did.

Honestly I don't know what these things are but something is telling me this one is important.

Grabbing it in my hand/claw I headed home.

/the elf forest in the kingdom of Altho/

A man sat on a throne looking over at the reports his subordinates left him.

After taking a sip of wine he looked over the newest report of the slaying of a maddened earth dragon and it's kin.

(Sigh) "six deaths 4 injured the costs were great but now the outskirt tribes will be safe for a while".

Laying down his cup on his table he looked at the next report "the nest of the earth dragon, on top of the set'th mountain, the nest had thirteen eggs seven of them had hatched, the rest have been deemed unresponsive"

What was troubling about this report is that they haven't found three of the seven that hatched.

"Damn if we let them get away now all of this would have been in vain"

"I guess I have to hire her then, hopefully she is as good as the reports and info say"

Getting a new piece of paper and a ink a quill he started writing.

Once it was done he folded it and put it in a envelope and stamped it with his royal seal.

"Give this the the adventures guild at once" he said to the nearby maid.

"Yes your majesty" the maid hurriedly exited the main hall.

Taking another sip from his wine he muttered

"May Horumu bless us with a hopeful future"