Chapter One

Chapter One

(Two Years Ago)

"Well I don't get why you sold the bike" Tori said in a frustrated tone as she placed her hands on her hips. She glared at Beck as he stood in front of her on the stage in Sikowitz's acting class. She placed her hands on her hips and huffed at Beck as he rubbed his hands through his hair. Today Sikowitz was wanting them to act out a family scene with an upset child trying to have them work on controlling.

Tori was wearing a pair of cutoff jeans and a purple t-shirt. Her brown hair was down her back in-between her shoulder blades and flowed as she turned her head. She had a thin body and a slender face except for her cheek bones which everyone loved. Her hazel eyes locked onto Beck's brown eyes and she showed a disgusted face as she looked at him. She began tapping her foot causing a clicking sound to move through the room. She crossed her arms and waited for his reply as he looked at her

"Because he outgrew it, plus it was a little extra money we need" Beck said timidly as he looked at Tori. Beck was what every girl wanted, he was handsome strong and had an athletic body type. His hair was some what long and he had a slight tan to his skin. He used to be in a relationship with Jade, a mean girl but one he cared for. They had still friends but that was it.

"But daddy, I loved that bike" Andre wined from behind Beck. They looked at him as he walked onto the stage. He was in costume wearing some suspenders over his shirt and pants. His ebony skin shone in the sunlight as did his hair. He looked at Tori and Beck as he began to pout like a child would.

"CUT" Sikowitz barked causing everyone to jump. He walked up to the stage and looked at the three people on the small stage. He wore his famous pajama pants and pajama shirt. He sipped from his coconut this time using blue bendable straw. He looked at them as they looked at him confused as to what they might have done wrong.

"What, what did we do wrong?" Tori asked looking at him.

"Oh not you and Beck, you two were doing an awesome job. Andre where is the propeller hat I told you to wear?" Sikowitz asked walking up to the stage.

"Um, you're wearing it" Andrea said pointing at the top of Sikowitz's head.

"Ah, yes I was wondering why my head felt tight" Sikowitz said taking the hat off and then handing it to Andre.

The bell rung and everyone left the room to go to lunch. Before Tori left she stopped and saw Jade asleep in her chair. She looked at her as she snore slightly with her head tipped down. Her black hair hung loosely around her head with a solid blue streak through it. Her left eyebrow had a new bolt in it and where the tattoo on her under arm now had a trail of stars coiling around up to her hand. She was wearing black jeans and a black leather jacket with a dark blue shirt on under it. Tori reached out shook her shoulder to wake her up. The touch of her hand startled Jade awake.

Jade looked up at Tori to see her smiling at her. She grumbled as she got up from her chair. "Sorry Vega, that was the result of your acting" Jade said as she picked up her book bag and started out of the room.

"Well it seems like this only happens once a month, around the full moon" Tori says walking behind her.

"What are you saying Vega?" Jade asked as they walk outside to the lunch room.

"Well when ever this time comes you always get restless" Tori said as she got her food.

"Doesn't mean shit" Jade grumbled as she took a seat at the table.

"What doesn't mean shit?" Robbie asked looking at them as he adjusted his glasses. He also adjusted his puppet named Rex. He wore jeans and a t-shirt as he took a bite of a slice of pizza. His hair was brown and curly and his brown eyes reflected behind his glasses.