You meet again

️⚠️WARNING- This chapter contains mentions of Death, Suicide, Murder. If you are uncomfortable with any of these please leave. (Tell me if I missed anything.)⚠️⚠️

William Afton/SpringTrap 🗡️💜🔪-

You worked the nightshift, and died on night 4 due to not checking Pirate Cove. So Foxy killed you and you became a spirit and now you posses a phantom. (The next chapter is when i'll say who you posses.)

Clara Afton/Ballora 🌷👸🏻-

You died due to a murder. Someone killed you while you were on your way to the store, they stabbed you in the back. Then they robbed you and ran away. Now you posses a animatronic at Circus Baby's Pizza World.

Micheal Afton/Ennard 🍳💟-

You died due to hanging yourself in your bedroom. You did it because you couldn't bear the guilt of killing Chris in the Bite of 83'. You now posses a Nightmare along with Micheal and the other 2 bullies/tormentors.

Elizabeth Afton/Circus Baby ❤️🍦-

You died to your mother coming  finding you and killing you and your father (Your mother escape jail.). As a spirit that was stuck on earth, you went to the one place that made you happy which was Circus Baby's Pizza World and ended up possessing something there.

Chris Afton/Shadow Freddy 🖤🐻-

You died due to William Afton killing you just a few months after Chris' death. You now stay with Chris and Beat up his Nightmares with a broom. You also posses a shadow.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this, it didn't take a lot of work or effort. The next chapter will be who you posses. Bye People!

Word Count: 290.