CYSM 005: THE INVITE (Pt. 2)

𝘾𝙔𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙄𝘿'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Cyfreid?" my mom called me from her room.

I hurriedly went to the other room to see her. "Yes, mom? Is there something wrong?" tanong ko sa kanya.

She looked at me and smiled. She let me sit beside her and I did. "Honey, I have something to tell you." Tumingin ako sa kanya. I think this is bad news. I can see the expression of her face na parang may problema.

"Mom? Please tell me. What is it?" tanong ko sa kanya.

Tumingin siya sa akin and she opened her mouth. "No, there's nothing wrong. Ang gusto ko lang sabihin is, you're going to transfer to a new school since you're in 12th grade now. In an expensive school of course."

My jaw dropped. Ano? Magtratransfer ako? But why? Masaya naman ako sa school ko eh. Wala naman ding problema.
And I looked at her.

"But why mom? Bat ako lilipat? I'm happy in my school and I don't want to leave my friends." Tumayo ako and I can feel my tears streaming down to my face at tumakbo papalabas ng kwarto. I ran to my room at humiga. I hugged my pillow and then I asked myself,"Why?" I slowly closed my eyes and then I fell asleep.

Time passes at nagising na ako. While opening my eyes, I saw my mom seated on my bed. I looked at her.

"Mom? Why are you here?" I asked her. It's not good for me to talked to her that way. I freaking screamed at my mom and I felt sorry for what I did.

Tumingin siya sa akin at ngumiti. "It's okay if you don't want to transfer. I understand that. You know why you have to transfer school?" hinawakan niya ang kamay ko. "It's because may nakaaway yung dad mo. I don't want to talk about this right now. I just want you to be safe." Tumayo siya at lumabas na ng kwarto ko.

What was that? Bat hindi ko alam na may nakaaway pala si dad? Naguguluhan ako kung lilipat ba ako or hindi. I have to think about it first. They just want to protect me. Pagiisipan ko muna.

After a minute, napagisipan ko na lilipat na lang. I also want to make new friends. Di naman siguro masama yun diba?

It was dinner time. Bumaba na ako papuntang dining room para kumain. I sitted at the table. Mom and dad was there pero walang kibo. The room was filled with silence until I speak up. "Uh- mom. I was thinking about what you said earlier. I accept your offer. I now understand why." I smiled at her and she smiled back. Tinignan din ako ni dad at nginitian. "That's my girl." he even said.

Days passes and it was time for school. First day ko ngayon. It's my first day here in Luminous Academy. This is the most expensive school in town and also the best. Second best lang yung dati kong school.

Ang ganda dito unlike doon sa school namin. Malaki naman pero not as big as here. I looked at my schedule the one I was holding. While I was walking, maraming tao ang nakatingin. Why are they staring at me? But I just didn't mind it.

"Okay so, my room is in St. Joseph." Hinanap ko ang aking room until I found it. When I entered the room, all the attention was on me. This is a little weird. And then after a minute, the school bell rang. While I was sitting on my desk, some of the students were entering the classroom. And there's this guy who caught my attention. He's tall and handsome. Parang ito na yata yung ideal boy ko. He walked to his desk and he stares at me and smiled.

After a minute, our professor walked in. He introduced his self and after that, he called me to introduce myself. Pumunta naman ako sa harapan, "Hello everyone. My name is Cyfreid Atheena F. Phoenix. I'm the new transfer student and it was my pleasure to meet you all. I hope we could all be great friends. Thank you." After I introduced myself, bumalik na ako sa aking desk. Woah, what a relief. Usap usapan ako mga classmates ko.