Chapter Two - No no no

Here's Chapter 2! I hope you guys like it!

***

>Marinette<

"No no no no Adrien you look like a depressed donkey and Mademoiselle.... at least try to look like you are happy to be here!! You guys are supposed to be professionals!!" The photographer complains and he massages his temple and I feel like just pulling my hair out.

Nothing he asks us do is good enough.

Is that even a surprise though?

"I got it!!" He screams in delight making both me and Agreste jump slightly.

"Since you both cannot take a friendly shoot together I have decided to go with a fierce style. Not that you're leaving me with any choice!  Adrien, you go over there to get that chair." He demands and he moves around in a circle as he talks to himself. I roll my eyes, the longer we don't co-operate, the longer I have  to say here and I really rather not.

"Move." Agreste sneers.

I scrunch my eye brows and cross my hands.

"Say please and maybe I will." I lock eyes with him. Does he think I'm afraid of him or something?

"Move or I'll push you out the way. Your call." He raises his eye brows, challenging me.

I stay where I am until I hear my phone start ringing...

Strange, I thought I turned it off.

"The only reason I am moving, Is to check my phone." I huff and walk off to get it.

I check to see that it's Luka calling me? That's weird... he never usually calls around this time.

I look back to see that Agreste's photographer is still talking to himself and Agreste's agent still hasn't returned, I guess I should have enough time to talk quickly.

I pick up the call and place my phone next to my ear.

Me: Hey Luka! How are you? What are you doing calling at this time? Isn't it really late for you?

Luka: Hey Mari! I'm good thanks, you? And actually... I have a surprise for you.

Me: That's great to hear! I'm good too thanks! Oh? What's the surprise?

Luka: Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it? But don't worry, you'll find out later. What are you doing today anyways?

"Madamoselle get back over here we are ready to take more pictures!" I hear Agrestes Photographer yell.

Me: I'm actually in the middle of a shoot right now and I have to go- talk to you later?

Luka: Yeah of course! See you then.

Luka hangs up and I smile. Guess we are going to have a Face time call later today. That'll be nice.

I put my phone on silent and I walk back towards Agreste, who at this point is sat on the chair.

"Nice of you to return. I do not know how your shoots are like, but ours do not tolerate calls so I would appreciate it if you do not tend to your phone until after this session is over." Agrestes agent says and I nod my head.

"My apologies, I would not have answered had it not been important. My phone is on silent now." I reply and he too nods his head.

The session continued and I was asked to do a couple different poses along with Agreste. After a long suffering 2 hours the shoot finally ended. I never knew his shoots take this long for such a simple clothing. We didn't even change what we are wearing! The photographer just didn't like any of the pictures he took, and then there was a problem with his camera. Either way, it took a whole lot longer than my shoot would've taken.