Prologue

(3rd POV)

Footsteps strode through a dark hallway. A sadistic smirk on a pale face.  The pale man was holding a jar, with an eye in it that for story reasons will not be named. He stops in front of a door, pushing it open he steps inside. A young boy can be seen sitting upright on an operating table.

Orochimaru: "It's time for the implant my child." The words made the boys eyes widen. He thrashed in the restraints holding him, trying to escape. "Now, now don't be so scared you won't feel a thing." The resident creep licks his lips before pushing him down fastening a restraint around his neck, keeping him from sitting up. "Now relax (Y/n) it will all be over soon."

(Y/n): "Dad, please don't do this!" Tears formed in the corners of the boys eyes.

Orochimaru: "All will be fine my child. Rest now and all will be okay." He injected the boy with an anesthetic. Tears slowly spilling from his eyes before they begin to droop, then he falls asleep. "This is for the greater good my child." And so Orochimaru got to work implanting a new eye into his son. An eye that will be covered for plot convenience.

(1 Year timeskip)

(Y/n) POV)

I'm finally going to escape this place. Father does nothing but run tests on me. Says it's for the greater good. I was packing a bag with necessities. Clothes, water, food, ya'know necessities. Anyway, I open the window in my room and jump out of it. Thankfully we weren't in a cave. I take in a breath and began running, the wet grass flattening under my bare feet. I don't have a clue as to where I am, but I've found a path that should hopefully lead me somewhere. 

I've been running for a while now, my legs are burning but I can't stop. I won't go back to that place, plus father would most certainly put me through more tests. Raindrops began falling, great now I have to find somewhere to set up camp. I saw a small cave I turned and ran into the area. I drop my bag from my back and onto the ground, I sat down leaning against the wall of the cave, breathing heavily. I caught my breath after a couple minutes, freezing when I heard voices in the trees. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I could hear the sound of their voice. They drop down from the trees they were in and began looking around the area. I do notice something, a headband on one of the men. I couldn't make out which village these men were from, but one was very noticeable having white hair and all it'd be hard not to see him. The white haired ninja looked over in my direction, he calls his friend over, they both were around the same height, the new one however had longer hair and it was dark. White hair points over to me causing the other to look my way. I hide behind my bag hoping that it'd help, though I know it won't.

They  began walking toward me allowing me to get a visual on the engraving on their headbands. They were from the Hidden Leaf Village. They stop once they enter the small cave, looking in my direction.

White: "You can come out, we aren't here to hurt you." His voice was calm but held a cockiness in it. 

"Who are you?" I ask attempting and failing to sound intimidating.

White: "My name is Kakashi and this is Itachi. We only want to talk to you." I slowly come out from behind my bag looking at the two, Kakashi and Itachi huh?

"You're Itachi Uchiha aren't you?" I ask pointing at said man.

Itachi: "Yes I am." He responded shortly.

"My father has files on you, he's interested in you. Well not you just what you have." I say pointing to my left eye, the one not covered by an eyepatch.

(Kakashi POV)

This boy's father is interested in Itachi's eyes. "Say kid, who is your father?" He freezes for a moment.

Boy: "You probably know him, his name is Orochimaru." I see Itachi's eyes widen and I know mine have as well. 

"Your the son of a sannin?" I ask him.

Boy: "Yes, I look like him, why are you so surprised?" 

"Well we didn't know any of the sannin had children." 

Boy: "The sannin are three of the strongest ninja in the world. If people find out they have a kid, what would they use for bait to get to the sannin parent?" Damn this kids smart.

Itachi: "What's your name?" The boy looks over at Itachi before speaking.

(Y/n): "My name is (Y/n). Hey could you maybe tell me where I am. I may or may not have ran away from my father and got lost." I chuckle at his statement. 

"We're on the Northern border of the Land of Fire." I answer as the boy still looks confused.

(Y/n): "That would help me a lot more if I brought a map with me. Wait why didn't I bring one with me? Questions for later. Would you be willing to bring me to the Hokage, that's what they're called right?" Me and Itachi chuckle at him.

"Yes he's called the Hokage and we'll bring you to him. Think you can make the trip back?"

(Y/n): "Sure as long as you don't jump through trees. I can't jump that high." I chuckle once again.

"C'mon kid, we've got a long walk ahead of us."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/n) having a full on conversation with himself while a Chibi Kakashi and Chibi Itachi watch concerned for his mental health.)

(Y/n) POV)

We arrived at a gate with two Chunin sleeping in front of it. Is that even allowed? Questions for later.

Kakashi: "Kotetsu! Izumo, wake up!" The two jump awake shouting about not sleeping with the cheese. I hope everyone here isn't that crazy. "We're back." With that, the three of us walk through the gates as the two shout at Kakashi for waking them up. We walk through the streets of Konoha, I was getting stared at by the people who passed by. What's there issue? It's not like I've done anything to them. Anyway we reach a building, It had a symbol for the Land of Fire on top of it. I zoned out for a second, at least it felt like it. A hand was waving in front of my face and I shake my head breaking from my daze.

Old dude in robes: "So you're Orochimaru's son?"

"Um, yeah. I'm just gonna assume one of them told you and that you aren't a stalker." I get smacked in the back of the head by Kakashi. "Hey what was that for?!"

Kakashi: "Respect the hokage."

"Wait that's the hokage? I didn't know fossils could be Hokage, the more you know." I get smacked in the back of the head again. "Hey!"

Hokage: "Tell me child, why did you run from your father?" I freeze in place for a second.

"I won't tell you with anyone else in the room." My tone got more serious, but being a child I didn't sound it.

Hokage: "And why is that?"

"I don't trust anyone here enough to tell them about it." He nods and motions for everyone to leave the room.

Hokage: "Now then, would you answer my question?" I took a deep breath.

"My father treated me like a guinea pig. Running tests and other experiments on me. I don't know all of what he did but, the last straw was an implant. He replaced my right eye with another one. A more powerful one, said it was for the greater good but this things brought nothing but pain." I see sorrow and sympathy on the old man's face.

Hokage: "Would you mind telling me what eye he gave you." I nod removing the eye patch, the hokage gasps his eyes widening.

(Short time skip brought to you by annoying cutoffs hiding information from you.)

Hokage: "We're going to have to get you somewhere to live. You can choose to live by yourself or we can see if we can get a jonin to watch you temporarily so no one tries to take you back to your father."

"Can I choose which one?" He nods and a familiar jonin is standing there after poofing in.

Kakashi: "You needed me?"

Hokage: "Is this who you were going to choose?" I nod a small smile on my face. "Kakashi, (Y/n) will be living with you to ensure no one siding with Orochimaru will come after him." Kakashi sighs but nods anyway.

Kakashi: "C'mon kid let's get you settled in." I nod following behind him.