𝐻𝑈𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝐹𝑂𝑂𝑇 𝐷𝑅𝑂𝑃 | 𝐶𝐵 | 𝑅𝑄

surprise request for lordia from emilythegay492 ...

" corbyn come onnn" i begged, pulling at my boyfriends arm. we where at an amusement park and i really wanted to ride one of the huge roller coasters but he was to afraid to for some reason.

"whyyyyyy" he whined. i shook my head. he's literally a child. "oh come on you can't be that scared of it. pleeeaaassseee"

" ok i'll go on one condition"

"name it"

"i get a kiss at the end." he crossed his arms, looking me in the eyes.

"ok i'll give you a kiss if you don't throw up"

a grin spread across his face like a child on their birthday. "yay yay yay!!" jumping up and down, he followed me over to the line. i shook my head but smiled. even though he can be a literal 10 year old some times, he was still adorable.

as we moved further in the line, corbyn couldn't stop looking behind us. eventually he turned around to speak to the girl behind us. "mya is that you"

"omg corbynnnn" the girl named mya giggled and touched his shoulder. "mya it is you" corbyn laughed and hugged her. i frowned a little. whoever this mya girl is a don't like her.

"corbyn whos this" i grabbed onto his arm protectively. he cleared his throat, and introduced me. "mya this is my girlfriend lordia, babe this is my ex mya"

she gave me a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. i decided to be the bigger person and gave her a genuine smile, sticking out my hand for her to shake.

she glanced at it then looked back at corbyn. oh this girl thinks she's all that.

"girlfriend you say. haha that's crazy. remember when you and i went to an amusement park corbyn. and you refused to go on any of the big rides." mya giggled, playing with corbyns sweatshirt strings.

"oh yea haha" corbyn awkwardly removed her hands and wrapped his around my waist, holding me tight to him. i smiled as myas face froze in a fake smile, obviously jealous.

"well arnt you two cute" her tone implying that she believed anything but that.

"thanks i try but i could never be cuter then her" corbyn smiled down at me and i rolled my eyes at his cheesy ass but still i smiled.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom. hold our spot babe?" corbyn gave me another smile before running off to the bathrooms.

suddenly i was jolted forward as mya grabbed ahold of my shirt, leaning forward to glare at me. she was a little taller then me but that didn't intimidate me in the slightest.

"listen here you little shit. i don't know who you think you are but corbyns mine and i'm going to get him back whatever it takes"

"i think your the one who needs to listen" i shoved her off me and stared straight into her eyes. "i know it's hard for your incompetent pea sized brain to understand but i happen to be dating corbyn. and we happen to be in love. and i know that's gonna hurt your minuscule ego but you gotta get your facts straight whore."

she tired to act tough, but her eyes betrayed her as they slowly filled with tears. corbyn came back at that point, utterly confused.

"uh hey babe" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "hey" i smirked as mya rolled her eyes, turning around and pretending to text someone.

corbyn gave me a look but didn't ask questions. soon we where at the front of the line and he was being a big baby again.

"buttt lordiaaaa whyyy"

"uh uh nope your not backing out of this now mister" i pulled my reluctance boyfriend past the ticket person and into one of the rows of seats.

once we where buckled in he turned to hide his face in my neck. i rolled my eyes, running my fingers soothingly through his hair. i was still a little upset about that mya chick but i pushed it to the back of my mind, laughing at corbyns little girl screams as we slowly went up the first hill.

he sat back up in his seat as we reached the top. after a long pause, we where suddenly flung down. the whole of the ride corbyn was screaming and i couldn't stop laughing. it was so much fun but once we got off i still felt a little hurt.

corbyn on the other hand was delighted that he hadn't thrown up, so he could get his kiss.

smirking, he walked over to my, wrapping his arms around my waist. "come on babe a deals a deal i get my kiss now" i looked into his playful eyes. i couldn't bare it. turning my head, i examined the ground in silence.

"babe?" the hurt and confusion in his voice broke my heart. i turned back to face him, taking a deep breath.

"what was with that mya girl earlier. she was really touchy and when you went to the bathroom she told you that she was gonna get you back. did- did you e-ever love h-her-r" i stuttered as tears started making there way down my cheeks. i didn't know why but i was so hurt by the possibility of him loving someone like her.

corbyn looked shocked, but he smiled, confusing me. "babe we only dated for like 6 months, and i broke up with her because she was annoying and fake. i was only excited to see her because i thought she might have changed, but it's clear she hasn't."

i gave him a small smile. he always believed the best in people, even people like her. he pulled me in closer.

"come on lordia you know i love you. after all i wouldn't go on a hundred foot drop for just anyone"

i laughed and shook my head, feeling better already. alright a deals a deal. " come here you" i wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened his grip on my waist, smiling as he pressed his soft lips to mine.

——————————
suprise for lordia
sorry it took so long
i was having major writers
block haha but thanks for the
request