Muku x Reader

"Y/N-chan!" I turned my head around to see a very recognisable puff of pink hair. He sprinted towards my direction, the smile that I loved the most plastered onto his face.

"Y/N-chan!" He embraced me in a warm tight hug. I took in a long, deep breath, savouring every last bit of his sweet scent.

"Mukkun," I giggled as I squeezed him back really tightly. I nuzzled my head into his chest, making myself comfortable in his arms, as I always do.

.

.

.

Muku Sakisaka, the love of my life. On the first day that I had met him, during our entrance ceremony in high school, the moment I had laid my eyes on him, I knew he was the one. I just knew it. His pink, cotton candy like hair, his beautiful, blue eyes that were full of life. His voice was like music to my ears, his stuttering I found simply adorable. His obsession with shoujo manga was very intriguing, but yet again, simply adorable. His shyness, charming. Before I had known it, I had developed a crush on him. It wasn't just your simple, ordinary every day crush.

I had crushed on him extremely hard. And it just so happened that we ended up being in the same class, ended up having assigned seats next to each other. I had begun to hang out with him a lot, and he seemed to enjoy my company. We would talk about many things, be it school related stuff, club related stuff or basically whatever we had on our minds that day. 

Never had I ever imagined that the day would come. The day when we confessed to each other. It was on the last day of school that he had asked me to follow him to the rooftop after school (A/N: very cliché, I know). Many questions had flooded my head when he had asked me. Of course, me being the very person I am, I agreed without a second thought. So I did follow him, and what had happened next, I never would've imagined, not even in my wildest dreams.

"Y/N-chan, I have something to tell you..." Mukkun nervously fidgeted around, playing with his fingers. "I-I, um, sort of um, like you." A deep shade of pink dusted his cheeks. I could not believe what I had just heard. I was so elated that I had burst into tears and fell on my knees to the ground. 

 "Y/N-chan! Are you okay?! Have I said something wrong?! Oh no, this must've happened because I'm such a stupid, useless piece of ugly trash that no one wants to touch, let alone loo-"

 "Mukkun, I like you too. I always have, since the day of our entrance ceremony," I had looked up at him, teary eyed yet with the brightest smile I could've ever formed in my entire life.

.

.

.

Today marks the day of our fifth anniversary of being together. Mukkun had planned for us to meet up for a date, though I knew nothing of the date's agenda.

Our first destination was the manga café, the one that we went to on our first date. 

"Y/N-chan, this was where we had our first date. I'll never ever forget about that day. I remember that we were so nervous about everything, not sure of what move to make next, not sure of how to act. But that's different now, we've been dating for five years already, can you believe that?"

Our next destination was a florist shop. 

 "Y/N-chan, remember the bouquet of Chinese Bellflowers I got you on our first date? I remember that you mentioned once before that it was your favourite flower, and I knew it was suitable for that occasion as it symbolises affection, constancy and most importantly, ever-lasting love. I wanted our love to be ever-lasting, and I still do. That's why I'm getting you another bouquet right now."

 Our next destination was St. Flora High's rooftop, the very place where we had confessed our feelings to each other, the very place where our journey together had started. 

 "We confessed our feelings to each other on this very rooftop, didn't we? I was so nervous at first, I had trouble forming a sentence, but after you had confessed your feelings, I had a heavy sense of ease, that things would be okay after that. And things are great right now, because I'm with you." He planted a kiss on your cheek. 

 Our last destination was the Makai Company Dorm. The both of us went straight to his room, where no one could disturb us. (A/N: no it's nothing dirty you creeps) 

 "Y/N-chan, I love you, and I always will. You know that, right? I want the both of us to stay together, forever," he stood up from the bed that we sat on together and got onto one knee. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it up, a diamond ring revealed. 

 "Y/N-chan, will you be the princess to my prince?"

A/N: im sorry if it sucks i wrote this at 3 am because i couldnt fall asleep,,, also i'll only update when i feel like it so there will be an inconsistency in the updates... stay safe from covid yall <3