The New Member

(lights POV): Didn't Alex say there was a  new member coming in to day?That means i have to get ready doesn't it?

Alex:LIGHT GET DOWN HERE THE NEW MEMBER WILL BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES!          Light:COMING! 

As light walked down stairs a girl walked in with pretty orange hair and beautiful orange eyes. Soon enough light started blushing while she talked in her cute voice,starting to drift off into space.

Drake:Light are you daydreaming about something? or do you have a crush on-                                     Light:S-SHUT UP!                                                                                                                                                                  Jade: OOOOOOOO~ LIGHT HAS A CRUSH ON CHARLI~!                                                                                        Zack: LIGHT HAS A CRUSH ON CHARLI!                                                                                                                        

As light ran up to his room in embarrassment,he couldn't help but think that charli will think he is weird.later....

Charli: you must be light?                                                                                                                                                   Light:oh um y-yeah! i-i'm Light!                                                                                                                                       Charli:you must be the one who has a crush on me,I think thats adorable!                                                  

Charli starts walking towards Light,Soon enough she was on his bed next to him.Then charli leaned closer to him,Light now flustered leaned back a little.This caused charli to fall on top of him looking as if they where making out.As soon as this happened Jade and Drake walked in.

Jade:WOAH!ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT!?                                                                                                                Light:N-NO! she just fell on top of me.                                                                                                                          Drake:So your making excuses now light aren't you?                                                                                            Charli:No i was gonna hug him but then he moved back which caused me to fall on top of him!      Jade:whatever,you guys were totally making out.