Alcohol, Growth, and Vengeance

Towards the end of eighth grade, i had been struggling to past math, and my teachers had placed me into another extra math class.

I was always pretty good at Reading and English when it came to school education, my English and Reading teachers always said, i showed talent in those classes.

And in the eighth grade, my Language Arts teacher had called on me in class numerous times, cause i was never the one to raise my hand, even if i knew the answer to a question.

He said, he wanted to place me in honors class, cause i was making his work look so easy.

My mom had always told me, i would run around carrying a pen and paper when i was really young. 

I knew how to write my full name at only four years old, and i even started to read when i was just three.

But it was always math that made me struggle in school, i use to dread coming home with math homework, cause my dad and i would sit down for hours, trying to go over it.

Sometimes i would even start crying, cause i didn't have a clue what anything meant.

I began to fail my math exams in school and even began to fall behind because of it.

But once i got that extra credit score from my extra math class, i had enough credit to go into the ninth grade and accompany my sister in high school.

I remember receiving my report card at the end of the year, looking at all my grades as i passed each class with flying colors.

I was so proud of myself, even though where i live, the curve did help quite a lot, but it didn't matter to me, i tried my hardest and that's what counted.

Didn't make any friends in the eighth grade, mainly just focused on getting the heck out of there and going to high school.

Annie was always there with me, helping me through it, and i was grateful for it.

It rained so much on the last day of school, that once all of us piled onto the bus, you heard sneakers scrapping against the floor, and rain dripping from our clothes and onto the seats.

I literally had to run all the way back to my house, with it pouring rain and soaking my clothes to where they were drenched.

Once i got inside, i realized i was home alone, i connected my phone to the blue tooth speakers we had and played my favorite celebration song, to get in the end of the school year spirit.

I always thought about going into high school, how there were gonna be so many more students walking the campus, and how the place was gonna so much bigger.

The way they showed you what high school was like in the teenage movies growing up, made me so nervous, but excited at the same time.

But obviously that was all dramatization and exaggeration, once i actually got to high school, i instantly realized that.

My sister had told me all about her experience at the school, the people she met, the friends she made, the classes i should pick, and the teachers i should stay away from.

She even met someone special to her, his name was Ford.

He was a pretty chilled back guy, didn't have much hair, sort of like a buzz cut, would wear clothes that seemed as though he was trying to bring the word swagger back to our vocabulary.

His caramel, slightly dark, skin tone complexion, complimented his dark brown eyes, as he tried to look older than his age with his on growing facial hair.