Meating old friends

I this chapter Ash is basically gonna meet with is Pokemon and a released Pokemon too so enjoy.

3rd person pov

It's 7 in the morning Ash have just wake up.

Ash: good morning Pikachu

Pikachu:pika

Ash:I am gonna fresh up and meet you downstairs.

As he went to the bathroom to do the morning routine

After 15 minutes Ash came downstairs

Ash: morning mom

Delia: morning Ash, come sit the breakfast will be ready soon.

Ash sat on the chair and was watching Pikachu licking the ketchup bottle as he smiled.after 5 minutes his mother came with breakfast and asked.

Delia:so Ash what are you gonna do today?

Ash:I am gonna go and meet with my Pokemon and do some training I guess,and also I want to tell you something.

Delia:oh ,so what do you wanna tell

Ash:mom I think I will stay at pallet town for sometime and train before going to another journey.

Delia: it's an good idea and I have no problem with it.

Ash: thanks mom now I am going to see my Pokemon, come on Pikachu,bye mom.

As Pikachu climbed his shoulder and Ash ran to professor oak's lab

Time skip

After Ash reached professor oak's lab he knocked on the door,the door open revealing a old man with white lab coat.

Prof oak:ah Ash it's good to see you again after a long time.

Ash: it's good to see you too professor.

Prof oak:so you came hear to see your Pokemon I suppose

Ash:yes professor I came to see my Pokemon and show them my new team

Prof oak:well then come on in all your Pokemon will be happy to see you again

As Ash came and walked to the ranch he see's his bulbasaur.

Ash's pov

As I come into the ranch I see bulbasaur as I called "hey bulbasaur"
He saw me and came running with a smile on his face and tackled me I somehow regained my balance and petted him and said "it's good to see you bulbasaur so can you call the other's" I asked him he nodded and shot a solarbeam into air which exploded into fireworks, after few seconds the ground slowly began to shake as there comes the army of Pokemon as I was prepared to be crushed by my Pokemon.

After being hit by 30 tauros, tackled by bayleef and bit on head by gible and after meating my other Pokemon I said "ok guys let me introduce you to my kalos team" as I released my kalos team,after introducing my new Pokemon ,I said to professor that I am going to the forest he said ok as I went to the forest.

As I was walking in the forest and Pikachu on my shoulder I stopped near a tree it was the place where I met serena though I didn't get why she kissed me, I asked Pikachu"hey Pikachu I don't understand why serena kissed me you have any clue" I looked at him he seemed disappointed by my question, why I don't know,I let it go and  continued to walk I heard a bird cry I got closer to the noise I see a huge pidgeot larger then a usual one fighting a fearow, as he use steel wing and chase it away,I looked closely at the pidgeot and quickly recognise it then I shouted "hey pedgeot" he looked at me and smiled as came flying and started nuzzling me,I petted him happily and asked " so how is your mission of protecting the  pedgey going?" He cried happily,just then a idea clicked in my mind I asked "say pidgeot would you like to join me again?" He was just about to say no but just a huge flock of pidgeotto and small pedgey came and shouted or said something I guess,then pedgeot turned to me and nodded as I shouted "alright" and Pikachu shouted "pika" then I took a pokeball and taped on pidgeot as it sakes 3times then the sound came 'ping' I was so happy to have a old friend back.

As I was about to leave I sensed something I then unconsciously  started walking towards the direction Pikachu looked a me confused but started following me after sometime of walking I saw something I never thought I would see.

And cut.(word count770 ) and that is it for this chapter guys hope you enjoyed make sure you vote and comment your suggestions,and I think most of you have guessed what Ash have found. see you in the next chapter