0.1

"I can't believe school starts tommorow!" My best friend sighed, scrolling through her tumblr feed.

"I know! We were supposed to re-invent ourselves this summer and all we've done is eat pizza and watch Netflix." I said, annoyed. I was supposed to be that girl that when she comes back to school, everyone would be like 'oh shit, she's changed.' But that's not going to happen this year. To top it all off, it was senior year.

"I know. We still will be the same boring old Maddie And Samantha." She sighed. I looked over at her.

"Actually, we might be the same boring old Maddie and Samantha, but at least we're up to date in American Horror Story, Supernatural and Doctor Who." I explained, taking a sip from my water bottle.

"I wanted to be different this year Samantha," She sulked. That's when her face lit up like a Christmas Tree. "Want to make a bet?" She smirked. One thing I've learned about Maddie through all the years of being her best friend, is that when she makes a bet, it's not anything ordinary, and there was no way you could back out of a bet when you make it official. Especially with Maddie.

"Hit me." I stated, taking a handful of popcorn. She squealed.

"So I've heard that these group of jocks are coming to our school this year from like this random highschool in like Autraila," She started. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to fuck any of them." I groaned. She just sighed.

"That's not it! Listen alright?" She exclaimed.

"Fine, tell me." I said. She smiled.

""I bet you you can't even last the month with the guys. And I mean dressing like them and acting like them." She smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious?" I asked. I wasn't used to all that, I was an extreme girly girl.

"Why? You're too scared?" She laughed. I hated it when people assumed I was scared, I may have been a girly girl who likes makeup but that doesn't mean I was scared of everything.

"So I basically have to act like a guy for the school year with the new guys?"

"Yeah, become one of the boys." She said.

"So basically getting immediatly friendzoned?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah. And hey, we could go shopping for your new wardrobe." She smirked. It was as if she knew I wasn't going to want to go through with it, and I didn't want her to get that satisfaction, so instead I said:

"It's on you fucking prick."