7

saturday
y/n pov:

it was finally the day, to get a bed. thank god, because the sleeping bags aren't doing my back any justice. like it's been so uncomfy and annoying sleeping on the floor. it was ten in the morning and we were all getting ready to go to the store.

we got in the car and daniel was talking about ali to my aunt. how he likes her a lot and how pretty she is. i just sat there bored having no one to talk about. they kissed already and all i had was a awkward hug with my crush.

when we got to the store me and daniel picked out the same frames and mattresses, it didn't really matter to us as long as it was comfortable and soft beds we were fine. when my aunt went to pay i put $42 down.

smiling, happy to help. she thanked me and put it towards the cost them payed the rest. we had to get the store to deliver it to our place since the mattresses and frames were huge, they used there trucks. after shopping around for our beds and a couch for the living room we were ready to go home.

when we headed home the company people put the stuff we bought in our house and we just had to set it up ourselves. while setting it up daniel and i talked a little.

"What was that about yesterday." daniel said.

"What?" i asked.

"You and that tommy guy." he said back.

"Really daniel do we have to do this right now." i said rolling my eyes.

"I'm just wondering, since when do you two talk." he asked.

"I only talk to you, freddie and him. I don't have much friends to choose from alright just give me a break." i said annoyed.

"I just don't understand why you have to be friends with someone who messes with me." he said.

"Just drop it daniel, i can be friends with whoever." i said back glaringly.

"Fine. Whatever. I'm hanging out with Ali." he said getting up.

"What? How?" i said super confused.

"Me and her are going to the diner. Eat lunch." he said walking off.

I just sat there fixing my brand new bed. Bored and lonely, once i finished setting up my room a little more i sat down and sketched. I like to sketch whatever's around me or what's going on. My drawing from jersey are just winter wonderlands and bunch of pastries from when me and daniel would go to small shops.

The ones from since i been in cali have been the beach, sunnier days and dreams i guess, like my imagination just goes wild. I'm glad that me and johnny have been talking again but now daniel has just been annoying about who i can and can't be friends with like who does he think he is?

I know johnny beat him up but if i wasn't allowed to be friends with every guy that beat daniel up then i'd have no guy friends seriously. Johnny apologized a lot and i'm pretty sure he has been leaving daniel alone so it's fine.

6:00pm*

Daniel still wasn't home and my aunt got worried, i'm sure there was nothing to worry about but i was going to check my complex too see if he was around. when i opened the front door daniel was standing in front of it ready to knock.