Stake out

Amali walks up and down the room her boss called and she's worried it's about Akali the damn idiot she works with wouldn't shut up about her and he didn't even see her face, but she did and that's a problem it'll be worse if they find out she's with UA high.

The tall giant of a man walks into the room and sits down in his chair. He got contacted by All for One about Akali and it's pretty clear their little group will be exposed if they land a hand on her or ever come into contact with her ever again and that was per Shigaraki's request it's also Shigaraki's way of gaining his own ally using his master with the promise of a quirk transfer that he doesn't even know how he'll do yet, but the guy doesn't know that so he decided to roll with it.

"Mali, you know you're our greatest asset with your optic illusion quirk didn't realise you have a little girl with a quirk more powerful than yours. Where did you go wrong? She would've been the best asset on our team."

"Her father is a Pro, I couldn't take her."

"You couldn't or wouldn't."

"Both."

He turns away looking out the window he watched the sports festival to see what kind of person Akali is and she didn't disappoint. "He raised a good girl,  not bad."

Amali smiles and nods Akali was very curious about her job, she laughs at the thought of Akali thinking they traffic people.

"Of course not silly, we're more like an organization that's a jack of all trades. People call us for odd jobs and we get the job done. Can range from car theft to trafficking yes, but usually it's nothing that extreme."

Akali stared at her in disbelief her innocence plastered on her face shocked at what she's hearing. She never thought a world so cold existed she thought villains like Shigaraki were the worst of the worst that Pro's dealt with, nothing like what she's hearing right now.

"How are you still not caught?" Shigaraki covers her mouth keeping one finger off of her. "We have to go."

Akali nodded glad to leave she's happy she met her mom, but she and her friends need to be stopped and she is going to put a stop to it whether it's her mother or not this woman is putting people in danger, but she doesn't want to stop just her group she wants to find others like her and bring them all down once and for all.

Akali takes her bag after school leaving she spent lunch at the computer lab researching everything she knows about groups like hers. Their like the modern day Yakuza just more extreme and running a mock and Pro's look like they can't find them.

"Neo, is everything okay? We didn't see you at lunch today." She turns to Mina smiling, "Just got a little project I'm working on, you heard what Mr Aizawa said in class we have to work towards the mid terms either wise no camp. I was doing some light studying in the library."

Mina walks Akali to the station going home continuing her research checking the kind of pattern these kinds of criminals follow she marks down a trail of docks similar to the one she met her mother at mapping out a route. She will check them out this week.

Kazan knocks on her door and Akali glares at the door before getting out through the window leaving her phone behind the ding of a text message makes Kazan aware she's here. "Kali? Are you still mad at me? Look, I know the way I acted wasn't cool I just, want to talk."

She doesn't get a response so she breaks in and is surprised that Akali isn't in her room she checks her desk Akali left her phone. Bakugou walks into Akali's room opening the closet grabbing a Canacola banging the door shut startling Kazan.

She turns around relieved it's Bakugou. "The hell you doing in here? Where is she?" Kazan shrugs her shoulders holding up her phone. "She left it. Who's this?"

Bakugou checks the text unable to unlock her phone.

*text

*Grape Juice: I know a friend of mine who can help you with what you're looking for. How about you come over so we can talk.

Bakugou narrows his eyes he's not comfortable with the idea of Akali being alone with a perv like Mineta and he's in a position where he can't express that. Things are good between him and Kazan, but not stable one mishap and she'll spiral again.

"Just a classmate. Let's go, you promised me something today and that's all I came for."

Kazan smiles taking his hand to her room. Akali stops at a distance holding binoculars in a black hoodie and a beanie to keep her head hidden only two loose strands are hanging out.

Aizawa checks the time surprised to see Akali at the top of a building stalking the same one he's been watching. She's been here for hours already and hasn't seen or heard anything, but she plans to stake out all night.

She checks again. Earlier she took a sniper and shot a bug into the wall that will allow her to hear and record whatever sounds are in there even if she can't see what's going on, later she will take her bug and listening to the recording.

Aizawa moves in closer occasionally turning back to Akali he turns again and realises she's gone. The wind is knocked right out of him and Akali looks surprised when she sees his goggles.

"Mr Aizawa?" She gets off him running back to her spot. Aizawa is surprised she isn't leaving. Akali stays hidden doing a better job at staying stealthy.

He keeps moving forward and stalks the building he's more interested in gathering information today. Akali starts moving in ready to go, but she has to grab her bug and go. She takes it and curiously walks into the building just in case there's anyone in here. Aizawa notices a male figure approaching Akali she isn't running and she isn't phased. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Akali turns around wondering if there's anyone behind her she turns back and quickly wipes the confusion off her face. "Uhm. I'm here to join you guys. Got room for one more?"

The male glares at Akali they were strictly ordered to keep her away and out of whatever they do and it's not because she's a hero course student. An even bigger organisation has their eyes on her and they might mess with her brain a little and she'll be too scared to take a turn into the wild side.

"No, now go home."

Akali turns on her heel walking away and turning back again. "Is she here?" The male shakes his head clearly lying. Akali knocks him out walking further into the building past a red door.

Shigaraki was actually here to discuss an alliance with the group seeing Akali here on her own pisses him off. She turns tail and runs when she finally notices the person staring at her. Aizawa is confused when he sees Akali running out.

She jumps up following Aizawa she placed a bug on him earlier. "Uhm. Now's probably the best time to run." Akali leaves him behind a group of 4 sent out to find her.

"Let her go, I'll deal with her personally." Shigaraki glares at the four already outside he does not want any of them near her especially when he knows they'll hurt her to bring her back that's the only way it can be done dealing with her.

Shigaraki warps into Akali's room listening to all the information her bug collected he pulls her headphones down whispering in the back of her ear sending an electric jolt up her spine.

"You know you're in trouble right?"

Akali turns around scratching her head. "I swear I wasn't looking for trouble I didn't think I'd find anyone there and you're not the ones I was looking for."

Shigaraki narrows his eyes,  "What's that supposed to mean?" She shakes her head looking away. "It's nothing." He tilts her head back looking her in the eyes. "Do anything I don't like and you won't like what I do."

Akali activates her Optic illusion quirk locking Shigaraki in a trance.