Bonus 6

"Put me down, idiot" i yelled as Chris threw me over his shoulder and headed down the stairs making sure to bounce me not lightly so my stomach hurt so much. I was not nicely interrupted from my texting with Hayden.  He droppd me on the floor once we got into the living room, everybody  was seated with on a couch, beanbag or the floor. There was no space for me to seat.

"Thanks for leaving some seating space for me guys" I said glaring at all of them. Some of them laughed at me mostly Chris and Derek alongside Carl and Dean.

Adam pulled me into his lap and wrapped his hand around my waist. I settled comfortably on him.

"What a baby" I heard someone say. I turned to See Sylvia seating in between Leo and Hal. I was about to give a witty come back when Timothy stopped us.

"Not now guys, the reason I called this is meeting is to inform you guys that we are going .....camping" my jaw dropped. He's got to be kidding me. Camping? As in woods?.

"No Way am I going to the middle of no where, with no Internet, no fun, animals and 14 annoying people" I turned to Luke briefly "no offense Luke"

"Calm down, Rose what's the worst that can happen?" Alex said. I turned to him putting on my murderous face. He slowly recoiled.

"Do you want to know the worst that can happen" I yelled. "We might get eaten by a bear or get kidnapped and sold or at worst get shot by a hunter who thinks we might be animals or I might get forgotten in the woods like the last time" he stared at me horror written all over his face.

"You guys left her in the woods" Andrew asked. All my brothers murmured words and scratched the back of their necks.

"it was a nature park" Chris assured them.

"With live animals" I added.

"You know you could always find your way to the parking space or the customer care" Derek replied.

"Dude she was 5 years" Nolan said slapping Derek head. "We're sorry Rose, it won't happen again and we've apologized a million times mum and dad even grounded us.

"We're still going so everyone go pack your bags we leave in an hour" Adam announced. I groaned and dragged myself upstairs. Bringing out my camping bag, I began to shove clothes into it from shorts to crop tops, tank tops, jeans and a few gowns. My shoes and sandal then toiletries. Sylvia padded into the room and packed her things also. We hardly speak to each other and if we do it either ends in a fight or letting out a string of curse words.

"Could you lend me a chap stick,  mine is all gone" Sylvia asked. What the hell was she doing with a chap stick in the woods? Who the hell cared about what you looked like? I didn't bother asking i just threw her the chapstick.

I'd finished packing and Sylvia was already out of the room with her stuff. Hayden texted me.

Hay: Rooossee I'm bored

Rose: sorry dude can't help u

Hay: why

Rose: cos my bros decided to go to the middle of no where

Hay: what do u mean

Rose: were going camping dude

Hay: boring see u around tho

Rose: k bye

"Rose get down here" I heard someone who seemed like Alex yell.  I groaned and hauled my luggage down the stairs. Everybody was packed and waiting for Timothy to share us into the cars.

"Nice of you to join us Rose" I rolled my eyes at him "OK, we are taking 3 cars five people in each, Adam, Nolan and I are driving so choose who you take?"

"Chris, Derek, Dean and carl" Nolan said. I sniggered. Good luck dealing with all the twins.

"Hal, Leo, Lawrence and Alex" Adam said.

"Well the rest of you are with me" Darn it. That means I'm with Sylvia. We got our luggage into the cars and took our seats. I sat at the back with Sylvia and Luke. I was at one Window and Luke was on the other meaning Sylvia was in the middle. Timothy drove while Andrew called shotgun.

I took out my phone, and plugged in my ear phones so I could listen to music while I get some sleep but then someone texted me. Lila.

Lila: hey girl

Rose: I wanted to sleep

Lila: sorry but I'm bored

Rose: don't care tell Frank to entertain u

Lila: he's boring pls u could have taken me along with u

Rose: sorry but I have to go

Lila: but...

Rose: see u

I closed my messaging app and scrolled through my phone aimlessly until I shut it and decided to sleep.

I woke up again when i heard a low crunching sound like the person was purposely trying to be quiet. I opened my eyes slowly and stared at Sylvia eating M and Ms with MY PHONE IN HER HAND. I sat up and grabbed the phone from her hand before giving her a slap on her cheek. She looked at me in shock.

"what the hell were you doing with my phone" I yelled at her.

She smirked "entertaining myself, duh" I just wanted to rip her fake face off.

"Calm down Rose" Timothy said while trying to keep and eye on us and drive. Luke sat in between us making sure we sat at a distance. Sylvia threw the pack of M and Ms she was eating at me. I stared at the pack and realized. ...... IT WAS MINE. All hell broke loose.

Nolan p.o.v

"WATER MELON SUGAR HIGH, WATER MELON SUGAR HIGH" Carl was yelling out of the Window as we drove. I hated the song so much but it was better than listening to hin rant about how we were discriminating hin because of his taste of music. The radio went off and I saw Dean lean back in his seat.

"Finally, we can hear something" Derek exclaimed. Carl turned to them with an annoyed look.

"Don't. Carl. Or I'm calling mum" Dean threatened. Carl sighed and used his phone instead. I looked back at the road as we neared the gas station and saw Timothy pull over. We weren't supposed to stop at this gas station but I soon found out why.

Rose climbed out of the car and stormed to the other side of the car as Sylvia came out. I quickly parked the car and came out to stop her from whatever she wanted to do but Andrew beat me to it. She was yelling and trying to get out of his hold while Andrew held her back.

"Chill Rose" I yelled at her making her stop. "You are coming with us, Carl is with you guys" I said. She glared at Sylvia and stormed to our car. We got back into out cars and started to drive again.

"What went down Rosie? " I asked her.

"I don't wanna talk about it, please" she replied resting her head on the Window. I sighed.

"I'll let it slide but we'll have to talk about it soon" she nodded and soon fell asleep.

So much for camping.

Yay the next chapter. I'm so sorry, I was to post this last Sat but it got lost somehow and I was too annoyed to rewrite it but here it is. I'm gonna give a glimpse of what is happening in Hawaii in the next chap. Thanks for 164k reads. I love you guys so much.

Xoxo
Lady c.