What Are The Ashes ?

Yu went rushing into the kingdom.

"The Emperor has told us not to let anyone disturb him" said the guard who guarding the room of Emperor
"I wanna meet him right now" Master Yu said controlling his anger.
"But Master......"
"I wanna meet him RIGHT NOW!" shouted Master Yu as he interrupted the guard's words.

The visible anger in the eyes of Master Yu made the guard to go inside the room of Emperor.

"You can meet him now" said guard before Master Yu went storming inside the room.
"Welcome Master Yu, very happy to know bout the defeat of intruders...... proud of you" the Emperor stated smiling at Master Yu.
"I'm not here to talk bout what happened, I'm worried bout what will happen soon" said Master Yu.
" What is it that is worrying you brave samurai"
"The ashes Emperor, the ashes" said Yu
"The Ashes !" said Emperor with a astonishing tone.
"Yes the ashes, it is the only reason bout the continuous attacks on our village. We need to take decision fast. They may come any time" stated Yu as he looked with a eyes full of hopes to the Emperor.
"We can't touch the Ashes Yu, We can't" the Emperor said looking outof the window staring at the mountain.
"Why can't we touch thise ashes. Are they more important than the life of all those villagers" stated Yu.
"You wanna know bout the Ashes, than listen. The ashes are not any ordinary ashes, those are the ashes of the God Of Mountains himself. My father, Emperor Horokoi was giving those ashes as the Legends of Mountain thought it would be safe with him."
" Those ashes are of the God Of Mountains" said Yu with a ashtonishing tone.
" Yes those ashes are of the God Of Mountain." nodded Emperor as he kept looking at the mountains.
"Why are the intruders so interested in those Ashes, how is it benefit to them ?" asked amused Yu.
"The Ashes of Mountain God and the Tear of River Goddess is the key to open the fountain of youth. Situated at Chinshai mountain" said Emperor as he turned back to Yu."If those godly material went into wrong hand, it will result in destruction and darkness"
"Now the decision is your's, whether you wanna save few villagers or the whole world" said the Emperor.

Master Yu bowed and left out of the room without saying a word.