Step Brothers ( Last Part )

One year later

Xiao Zhan POV

It's been almost 2 years now since Yibo come to hi life. Now I become the CEO of out corporation since uncle died from sickness 2 months ago.

I just come back home and took a bath, this past days I have become busy that I can't spend much time with my Yibo. 5 months ago we become officially a couple after we confessed our feelings for each other.

While I am on my deep thought a pair of arms wraps around my waist I smiled because I know who it was.

" I miss you gege". Yibo said.

" I miss you too babe". I said.

I turn around and face him I can see sadness and longing in his eyes.

" Why are you sad babe?". I asked.

" I just miss you so much, this past few days the time you spent with me become lesser and lesser". Yibo said.

" I am sorry babe, I am just busy this past few days, don't worry sometimes I will take a day off and we will go to date okay". I said.

He nods before he snake his arms on my neck.

" Zhan ge, can we do it today, please". Yibo said.

" Are you sure?". I asked.

" Yes ge". Yibo said.

Without answering anymore I claimed his lips with mine, I kissed him hard, I bit, nibbled, and suck his lips. When he moan I shoved my tounge inside his mouth and taste every corner of his cavern. We only broke the kiss when we are out of breath but I didn't waste time and started to kiss his neck, I bite it quite hard to make sure it will mark and licked the spot.

He moan hard when I started to play with his buds but I stopped my movements and bring him to our room.

I lay him on the bed and kissed his lips again for a few seconds before I go down to his neck to his chest. I licked and sucked his right bud while playing the other with my fingers.

" Ahh Zhan...ge...more...it's...so...ahh...good". Yibo moaned.

I trailed his whole body with kisses and tounges. I stopped at his hard member, I wrap my hands on it and give it a few pumps that Yibo replied with a moan, I started to shove it in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on it, licking from the tip to the bottom, and suck it hard.

" Ahhh...Zhan...ge...I'm...cumming". Yibo said.

I fastened my pace and suck it more harder until he comes inside my mouth. I spit some of it and used it as a lube to prepare Yibo. He become moaning mess underneath me and I can't help but become more turned on because of the beautiful sight beneath me.

I shove my index finger in his hole while kissing his whole body, I push it in and out for a few minutes before I added the second finger. I kissed his lips aggressively as I bit his lower lip hard, I licked and sucked it senselessly. I start to add the third and the fourth finger, I push It in and out until he cums for the second time.

I pulled out my fingers and he whined because of that, but it didn't last long as I shoved my whole length on his hole in one go.

" Ahhhh, Zhan ge let me adjust for a while". Yibo said and I obeyed.

I didn't move and started to kiss him all over his body to distract him from the pain. When I feel that he is ready I started to push in and out slowly.

" Aahhh.... aahhh...Zhan ge....faster...harder". Yibo moaned.

Yibo's moans turns me on more, I feel like my length grew more larger inside him. I fastened my pace and went deeper inside him.

We both become moaning and groaning mess, the sound of skin slapping turned us more on.

" Ahhh...gege...I...I'm...cum....ming". Yibo moaned.

" Me too babe ahhh, your so tight, feel so good". I said.

After few more thrust we cummed at the same time. But that is not enough for us, we do it in more positions. We made it for more than 7 rounds, before we decided to get rest, we didn't manage to clean ourselves for we are both tired so we fell asleep with sticky and sweaty body.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7 years later

Me and yibo were now married for 7 years, and we adopted a baby from the orphanage and named him Xiao Wang fanxing.

I am so contented about my life now, before I am nothing but a cold, cruel, and killer from  Bloody Rose but since Yibo come to my life I started to change and become a childish and pervert person, but only for my Yibo.

Now our family is perfect since fanxing come to our life.

" Zhan gege, I still can't believe we are already married for 7 years now, it feels like a dream". Yibo said.

" Mmnn, me too, but I am so lucky to meet you babe". I said.

" I love you gege". Yibo said and peck my lips.

" I love you too baby yibo". I said and he pouted when I called him baby.

I kissed him hard and we started our love making session.

The End