•│2│•

•❖•

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine...

Senku counted in his mind as his own petrified body was laying somewhere in the land of Japan, he could already make it past 800,000 seconds without nearly losing his consciousness. His brain finally getting used to it.

From his calculation, he had been frozen like this for 117,354,889,550 seconds now, in other words, it is the 3,718th spring. Starting in the spring is an absolute must if he was going to be revived.

 Alright, if I'm going to get up, now is the time. Get up already, me. Get up! Get up, damn it! 

It was then the stone surrounding Senku's body shattered, red piercing eyes finally opening up to the world as the rest of the stone around his body crumbles away. Panting out his breaths, Senku laid there with a smile on his face. Now that he was finally free from the petrification...

"Finally!! I broke out!!!"  

Senku imagined himself cheering out like that but could only shake the thought out of his head, if anything, a reaction like that would be more suited to a certain big oaf, or better yet a certain four-eyes.

He would love to see what kind of reaction you would do, that is if he could find you and he was ten billion percent sure that he will. He chuckled at this before slowly sitting himself up making the stone fragment that was still stuck on him crumble away.

My first priority is to secure my surroundings, My own body is a hint that's worth its weight in gold  Senku thought to himself as he finally got up from where he had been lying all these years, collecting his stone fragments, while grabbing other rocks to outline the position of his body on the ground.

The location where I was lying down, my position... Senku thought staring at where he had been before turning around to grab his stone fragment, squinting his eyes while staring at the matter he was holding intensely.

The order in which the mystery stone fragments fell off of me...I'm going to keep every last piece for when I'm ready to investigate He then places his stone fragments on his outline body before hearing the sound of rustling coming from behind him.

Senku turned his head to the sound and spotted a group of monkeys staring at him but as soon as he did, the monkeys had already run away which made Senku raise a brow at this. "Am I the first one they've seen?"

He quickly disperses the thought and walks up to a tree, grabbing vines and trees to make something that could cover up his lower regions. Once he was finished with this, Senku looks around his surrounding while saying aloud.