❀ 𝟎𝟏 | 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

[NAME] STARES AT THE CLOUDS, admiring the way it moves and how calm the clouds look like. As she sat there on the patio, she senses someone coming towards her.

It was Shinobu with her gentle smile, although, [Name] knew that smile is fake, she knows her sister is smiling so she can be strong for her and herself.

Shinobu sits beside [Name], [Name] takes out her coin and flips it, the coin landed on her hand and it revealed 'Heads' which means [Name] could talk, she looks at her sister with her smile "Nee-san, how is your injury?" She asks. Shinobu chuckles.

"I am fine, though, my leg is now broken permanently..." Her voice saddens, [Name] flips her coin and it landed on heads, [Name] pats her sister's back for comfort which made Shinobu relax.

[Name] gives her a closed-eyed smile and spoke again "Nee-san, should I make lunch?" Shinobu shook her head "No. You've already worked hard enough, I may have lost my leg but not my arms" She smiles.

[Name] nods her head and left to go outside.

Shinobu trusts [Name] that she will come back, knowing that [Name] is 3x stronger than the average of a 9-year-old girl.

As she was walking around, looking at the people who gave her nods and praises.

She hears someone shouting for help, she goes in the direction due to curiosity and sees a blond boy getting pick on by some other much taller boys. They started making fun of him and even beat him up.

[Name] flips her coin and it landed on 'Heads', which meant she could help the boy, she quietly walks to them "Good morning" Her sudden voice made the boys flinch.

"Who the---" The boy in the middle stopped once he sees [Name], holding her coin and smiling at him.

All the boys froze seeing the Tsuyuri [Name]. They all bowed their heads to her "L-lady Tsuyuri!" They excused themselves then ran away as fast as they could.

[Name] eyes the boy who was staring down, not making eye contact with her, she flips her coin making it land on 'Heads', she tas his shoulder which made him shake. He feared that he was in trouble but to his surprise, [Name] smiled at him.

Well, [Name] is known for smiling a lot that some people asked the Kocho sisters if they can court her, but Shinobu would cut them off saying.