~•Chapter 1•~

Pic credits goes to it's owner 🙏🏻❤️

Ridhima's pov

Chirping sounds of bird, raising rays of sunshine...
Looks dreamy yet beautiful...
It was a beautiful morning I woke up,I was feeling different today like totally different...
That something is like waiting for me..
AHH whatever...I looked my beside I saw my sister sejal sleeping peacefully...
She is chirpy though but I love her...
Though we are step sisters...
Sejal and I got adopted when I was nearly 5-6 years old and she was like just born baby...
Our parents were really a big flipper...
Let's clap for them!
You know why I'm saying that?
When we got adopted by them...
I was 10 years old...and they dropped a bomb on me...
Our so called 'Mom' and 'Dad'... leaved me and sejal both on orphanage by saying that they can't accept us... because our mom was pregnant with twins...
They said they can't handle us... because we're too much...
Sejal was completely destroyed after listening that sudden...
But she never stopped loving me like her own sisters... we're each other's besties,sisters and everything...
Leaving that all aside I tried to woke up sejal again...

Ridhima: sejal wake up...it's morning...

Sejal: dii Yaar let me sleep na! just 5 mins...

Ridhima: okk but just 5 mins....

Sejal: yess...

She smiled in between of her sleep...

Our life is like going smoothly...
And special thanks to Uma mam...
She is our best support system...
I joined her as her p.a when I was 16 years old,she never complained how I'm working and nor of other things...
She is like blessing...she even helped me with my studies by arranging everything...
I and sejal were living in rented house which was also arranged by Uma mam...
Always grateful for her!

I checked my mobile and saw Uma mam's message...she messaged me today's work...

Uma: you have to arrange the list of guests today after checking my contacts and also check the mail's...

Ridhima: okk mam...

I punched the message to her...and goes for my bath...
I also never complained however and how much work  she gave to me...
She is so kind! That I can't resist...
I smiled and goes to do my house work...

You know what Uma mam's grandson aarush who is probably 6 years old is utmost cute! ...
Whenever I goes to Their house..I always saw him playing with toys with cute little hands...he is so adorable...uff😘

But her mom Ragini Raisinghania have no knowledge how to talk with other's...
She always shout on me unnecessarily ...
One day I was going to Uma mam's room to take some documents..
Which she told me to bring...
I felt something under my feets,I looked down and saw there was broken bracelet was lying..I picked up that bracelet...it was looking quiet expensive...
She came towards me and shouted at me by saying 'oh you broke my bracelet? Aakhir what's your problem...why do people like you have problems with us people's...?
Why you always are behind us?'

My anger raised up listening to her false accusations and sayings for me...
Before I could say something Uma mam came and handled the situation...

She sent back ragini in her room..
And came towards me and said: I'm sorry ridhima.... because of her-

Ridhima: it's okk mam... it's fine,you don't have to say sorry...

She smiled and instructed me my work...

Me and Uma mam had always work in her office...she barely do her work at home...
Which was kinda professional but I think it was okk... thank god it has a benefit to me that I don't have to face that ragini 'madam' again...