17

pov Jorge

Tini is now in half of her shows. She is getting her ready for her show today.
As usual Tini are doing crazy for the show, but now things are going differently than usual. She loses her balance and falls to the ground. She falls with her head against the corner of her make-up table. I walk towards her. "Tini, honey. Please." I say as I shake her off and on again. She no longer moves. "Call the ambulance someone!" I panic. "They are coming." Says someone who called them. "We have to stop the show." I say. "I'll check it out." Says one of the employees. Suddenly I hear sirens. They are there. They come running to us. "Is she all right?" I ask desperately. "We don't know yet, sir. Let us do our job first." Says the ambulance driver. "I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO BE GOOD!" I shout. "We get this sir." Says the ambulance driver. They take the stretcher and put Tini on it. "If you want you can go with us, sir." Says the ambulance driver. "Of course I will. She's my girlfriend." I say. They let me in the ambulance.

After a while we arrived at the hospital. I hope everything will be fine with my girl. They take her for examination. Now I have to wait here. Hopefully it won't take too long. Hopefully she can fulfill her dream even further.

After about 2 hours they finally come out of the examination room. I get up and go to a doctor. "Is everything okay with her?" I ask. "yes sir. You can come to her room and we will explain everything there. "says the doctor. I nod and go with him. When i enter the room i see my girl lying there. She has all kinds of threads on her and a bandage around her head. "Ok sir. Your wife passed out so she has a habit on her head. She passed out because..." he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~insta post~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by franstoessel, Candemolfose  and 12,245 thousand others

Jorgeblanco: my girl. Hopefully better soon so that you can continue touring again.❤🎤💃🏥🕯

10,434 comments

Candemolfose: what happened to my friend?
Jorgeblanco: @Candemolfose passed out before show...
Candemolfose: @Jorgeblanco ooh no. get well soon

Tinilover: noo Tini. Get well soon😘

Only.tini: get well soon😘

Franstoessel: sister get well soon😘🕯

Jortinifan: too bad the tour has been canceled. Get well soon @Tinistoessel😘

Mluciamuz: get well soon my little girl❤❤

Why would she have passed out?