Liliana

Princess Liliana leaned against her bedroom door picking her nails. She wore a long white sleeveless tunic, bearing her tan muscular arms. She wore white pants that tightened around her ankles and blended into her boots. Which were, of course, white.

Though she did not hear her guard appear she sensed her presence. Without looking up, Liliana said, "Took long enough."

"My apologies, Your Highness. Her Imperial Majesty requested some of my time."

The princess looked up sharply and squinted. She understood what her mother did with O-13 but she chose to ignore it.

How peculiar my mother made it so obvious... Though. No. Could it be? Do we have another mission?

Liliana pushed off of the door and began walking ahead of her life-long partner and protector. She started speaking again without looking at the masked woman following her, silently. As if she were a solemn ghost.

"First thing on the to-do list is watching Bloody Waters of Bastilia. Afterward, we will resume martial arts training with Clegane... Shit. What form are we practicing today?"

"Judo, Your Highness."

"Oh! Yes. Though I really do prefer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - just so much more fun."

O-13 did not respond.

"After Judo I want you to help rearrange my room again. I'm bored with it."

Having turned right into another white barren hallway, they came to a dead end. Here, 10-foot doors loomed above. At the top was a circular red light, though not in use. Which meant the room was not occupied.

"Chip, open!" Liliana boomed in a clear voice.

"Yes, Your Highness." The bodiless voice responded.

The doors slid open and they walked into a pitch-black room. Once inside they could see red glowing circles in the center of the room. The two young women stood in their individual circle and waited.

"Hello, this is PMH Room 12, you are about to experience a battle that occurred over fourteen years ago. This is the first battle against Earth and the Space Pirates, famously named after the murders of millions, Bloody Waters of Bastilia. Bastilia is a country where only the most dangerous criminals resided, it was mainly a large prison save for the Duke and Duchess who lived there. The Duke and Duchess of Bastilia are also known as traitors of our Empire, they are who enabled this tragic war you are about to observe. They released all prisoners as their personal army, with a promise of our coin and delusional freedom. We now call their army, the Space Pirates. Today the Pirates visit our planet regularly to steal, hurt, rape, and murder our people. The Empire is working vigorously to stop them though they are invisible and armed in space, having taken our military ships. Please remain in your circle, or the hologram will be terminated temporarily and/or may cause malfunctions. Thank you."

Liliana had been fighting sleep when, at last, the speech ended and a bright green grid spread throughout the room. Layers and layers of this grid were seen, and they went right through the princess and her guard. A minute passed and slowly form of people and buildings were taking shape. Fear and death were frozen upon the faces surrounding her. She looked around taking in the environment.

There was screaming, a few from young and old women, a few from men, and many from children. The buildings around the spies were collapsing, guns and the sound of scraping metal were horrendous. But not as bad as the sight of a little boy and his blue t-rex about to meet their end.

Liliana's stare hardened on the little boy. She knew exactly what happened next.

The boy was crying and called out in a high pitched voice, "Mom! Mommy? Mooomm!"

A man ran into him and the boy stumbled. The brunette man glanced back briefly but he continued to run away. The boy took one more step and suddenly there was a click and then a thick boom in the air.

The ground ruptured and debris flew. When only the smoke was left, all that could be seen was the leg of the T-rex. It laid in front of Liliana though she did not look at it.