↳ ⏱ KEI : 5PM-6PM | NCT 24hr RELAY CAM

"Hello everybody

"Hello everybody...sorry for my puffy face, I woke up an hour ago." Kei mumbled, staring at the camera. "And it's 5 pm..."

There was an awkward silence before she chuckled.

"I was watching anime till early in the morning...and I went to sleep at around 7?" She said, rubbing her eyes. "I'm still a bit sleepy, so I'll order coffee."

She was sitting on the top bunk of their bunk bed, as she looked down at Eun, who was on her phone, texting someone.

"Eonnie, do you want some coffee?" Kei asked.

"Huh? Yes, please." Eun smiled cheekily at the maknae.

Kei chuckled as she shook her head, and ordered 2 coffees.

"Okay, it will take around 15 minutes...till then..." she grunted as she stepped down on the floor, "Ta da~ Outfit of the day." She said, showing off her outfit.

"What do I do during this time slot? I stay in my room with Eun eonnie and we play songs and dance hehe

"What do I do during this time slot? I stay in my room with Eun eonnie and we play songs and dance hehe." She giggled. "It's usually a kpop random dance play we find on YouTube. Eonnie, say hi."

She turned the camera, and focused it on Eun, as she waved at the camera.

"Hello. Helloooo. HELLOOOOO." Eun yelled.

"Yeah, she's already had 2 cups of coffee today." Kei said and started laughing.

"Let me turn on the speaker and connect it to my phone." She said, as she walked over to the table, turning on the bluetooth speaker, and connecting her phone.

The two members danced while they stared at the small dressing table mirror. Their steps didn't have much energy, but it was still looking good.

They danced for a few minutes until they were interrupted by a notification on Kei's phone.

"Oh, the coffee is here." Kei said as Eun ran out of the room, and came back after a few minutes with 2 coffees.

"Thank you~" She cooed, and sat down. "Eonnie, can we get a dog?" She asked looking at her phone and then at the camera.

"Which dog do you want?" Eun asked, sipping on her coffee.

"Shih tzu." Kei said, her eyes sparkling.

"We'll see." Eun said.

Kei made a :] face and looked at the camera, then looked down at her phone.

"Everyone...its already time. I have to say bye. But you guys have to promise me to stay safe and eat properly." She smiled, and waved at the camera. "Bye bye."