Wilbur x Reader |you have a girlfriend?!|

~Tommy~

Today was the day I finally met up with Wilbur, I was so excited. I had spent all day yesterday with Tubbo at the beach or at his house streaming and today I get to spend the day with Wilbur.

"Tommy over here" I hear a familiar Britt say, behind me stands Wilbur, as tall as he is. "Wilbur! Hello!" I say, waving to him and walking over. "Let's go have breakfast shall we?" He asks, walking to a cafe. I sit down and order just some pancakes while Wilbur gets eggs. "After this were gonna go to the arcade" He says, cutting his egg.

After breakfast we head to the arcade and start playing games, "Tommy I'm whooping your ass" Wilbur laughs, he had been beating me at most games and by the time we were done, he had the most tickets.

"Tommy what do you want?" Wilbur's mate, Dan asks. "A vlog gun" I reply

~Time skip~

"Hello stream! It's me I'm here" I say laughing and looking around for something to do. "Uh how bout we unbox my vlog gun?" Picking it up and starting to unpackage it, I cock it back and aim it at the door. "Now if I see an imposter I can shoot em with this" I say, laughing and messing around on his stream.

The door handle can be heard jigging and Wilbur walks in, "What are you doing in here? How did you get my wallet?" He asks, clearly mad.

I aim my gun at him and smile, "don't come closer I will shoot" As he steps closer I pull the trigger and the bullet hits his face. I laugh my ass off but willbur looks furious.

"Don't laugh! Are you fucking streaming?!" He asks, standing next to me. "Yeah" I reply, looking into his web cam. "Tommy, you've made a huge mess" He says looking around.

The door opens again and there stands a girl, dressed in a oversized tee that hangs down to her mid thigh and very long socks.

"Will? Why are you yelling?" She asks, leaning in the door frame, "I'm sorry darling, I have a pest with me" He says, glaring at me and walking over to her. "Go back to the room and i'll meet you there in just a bit" he says, kissing her head and looking over at me.

"Darling?! You have a girlfriend?!" I ask, looking up at him shocked. "Of course I have a girlfriend Tommy, get out of my chair." Wilbur says, ending the stream.

~you~

Here I sit, watching my boyfriend and a child argue and clean up over his stream. "Darling can you put that in the bin for me" He asks, pointing to a pile of trash. I bend down and pick it up chuckling softly to myself.

"Are you not going to introduce your girlfriend to your little brother?" The child asks, "no, leave her alone Tommy" Will says, fixing stuff still, trying to get his office back in shape. "Hello, I'm Tommy." The boy says, reaching his hand out, "y/n" I reply, shaking it and smiling at him,

I look over to Wilbur and he looks very upset. "Baby, don't pout" I say, walking around his desk and lifting his chin. "Tommy's made a mess, and was streaming" He says, looking around clearly anxious and stressed.

"Awe, he was just having fun, dont make such a fuss okay?" I mumble as will pulls me into his lap. "Still made a mess" He replies, nuzzling my neck. "You're being a big baby" I say, giggling as he hold me close, his figure starting to relax. "we'll have everything back in shape by tomorrow."