A Monster Attacks!

The Monster walked around, not knowing where they were. They immediately knew it was blind. "It's blind." Alex said, "I can see that." Knull replied, "Yeah, but it sure can't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Gill said, laughing loudly. Alex and Knull sighed. The Monster heard Gill's loud laugh, and charged him! "EHH?!" Gill asked, surprised!

Knull jumped in front of Gill, and punched the Monster! The Monster stopped, but barely felt it! "This one is strong." Knull said. The Monster punched him, and he flew into Gill! They fell onto the ground! "Maaan, watch where you're falling!" Gill exclaimed, "Shut the hell up." Knull replied.

"You hit like a girl." Alex said, walking in front of them to face the monster. Knull scoffed. "I'd like to see you try." Gill said. Alex threw a punch at the Monster, and it flew back onto the ground! "EHHH?!?!" Gill asked, "Super strength of some kind?" Knull asked, "Wouldn't you like to know?" Alex asked, sarcastically.

"Yes I would. That's why I asked you bumbling biscuit." Knull said, "What does that even mean??? That's the worst insult I've ever heard." Alex replied. The Monster got up, and sprinted at Alex! "Uh oh..." Alex said. The Monster slashed through him, but he turned into wind! The Monster then slashed down at Knull!

Alex appeared above the Monster! Knull quickly jumped to his feet, and uppercutted the Monster! The Monster bounced up...right into a punch from Alex! Alex's punch hit it's head! It's head slammed into the sand hard! Knull telepathically communicated with Alex.

"Hey, I have an ability that allows telepathic communication between any people I choose. Let's come up with a plan." Knull said. Alex nodded. They quickly came up with a plan, explaining each other's abilities and basing it off that! Alex burst into wind, appearing some distance behind the Monster! Knull and Gill backed away, staying some distance in front of it!

Red hid by the shore. Alex pulled his right fist back, and dashed towards the Monster at a very rapid speed! He threw the punch into the Monster's back, and heard a sickening crack! "I'm not done yet!" Alex exclaimed, kicking the Monster on the legs! His kicks were extremely powerful, just as strong as his punch!

The Monster's legs tore open, and black blood spilled out! Alex burst into wind, and formed a spiraling wind around the Monster! It lifted it into the air! Knull held his arms out, and his sleeves hung down. From inside the sleeves, at least a hundred blades flew out! The blades combined with the wind, and slashed through the Monster from every angle!

Eventually, the blades lifted high into the air, and aimed straight down at it! Alex appeared above the blades, and swung his arm out! Wind blasted the blades down! The Monster fell to the ground as all the blades impaled it! The Monster was definitely dead! Or...was it?

It let out a loud roar, and quickly sat up! Gill jumped at the sudden motion! Alex dropped down on it's head with a powerful kick! The Monster's head was crushed! It was probably dead now. "Maaan...the Monster's always come back for one last scare, huh?" Gill asked, "You're the only one who jumped though." Knull answered.

"Well, it's dead. That was good teamwork." Alex said, "Yeah. We should name that team up! How about...Blade Tornado???" Gill asked, "How original." Knull answered, "Huh...would you prefer something like 'Chuánqí Zhī Jiàn De Jùdà Lóngjuǎnfēng?'" Gill asked, "What the hell-" Alex asked, before getting cut off, "Sure. Let's go with that." Knull answered.

"Well, it's dead. So, what do you say about my previous offer?" Alex asked, "Hmph. You work well. And you are strong indeed. You have a lot of potential. I suppose it's worth a try. Not like either me or my friend here will die if we take it." Knull answered, "Thank you! You won't regret it." Alex said, "There is the matter of housing though..." Gill replied.

"Don't worry, you can stay with us." Alex said, "Well, this seems like a good deal! I need to rest, can we go there now?" Gill asked, "You didn't even do anything." Knull answered, "EHH?! I swam you here you imbecile!" Gill exclaimed, "I could have walked." Knull replied.

"Okay. I didn't know we were in the presence of Jesus." Gill said. Knull facepalmed. Red walked over to Alex, seeing that the Monster was dead. "So what are your names?" Alex asked, "Knull. The Blade Master." Knull answered, "Gill. The Great White Demon!" Gill answered.

Alex laughed at Gill. "Hey! What are you laughing at?!" Gill asked, "Your name is...'Gill?'" Alex asked, "Hey man! My mother thought real hard about that name!" Gill answered, "Uh...okay then. Well, let's head to the house." Alex said. He started leading them to the car.

"Say, what's your name since you think mine is so dumb?" Gill asked, "Alex Carmalionus." Alex answered, "Imma just stick to Alex." Gill said, "This is Red." Alex replied. They got in the car. Gill got in the back with Knull. Though he couldn't fit well due to his size, he still got in.

"Ready?" Alex asked, "Yeah." Knull answered. Gill nodded. Alex started driving, and hit the curb. "That's called the curb, Alex." Knull said, "Yeah yeah." Alex responded, driving them off towards the house.

They had made two new allies! And they were both powerful! Now they just had to get back to the house. Though Alex's driving was...not the best. Despite that, they still made it back! Their team was forming!