Chapter 29 Queens

Oliver?

Rena Rouge/Alya's POV
It was that boy we met a few weeks ago, but I thought Marinette banned him from coming back to her castle to think he had the guts.

"Oliver Andersen what a surprise," said Marinette bluntly.

"Ah, ladybug or should I say Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" said Oliver distastefully.

"I thought I made it clear that you shouldn't step a foot back in here."

"Even you know it would take more than that to get rid of me, I told you I'll get you back."

"Stop acting like a child Oliver, you can't just cheat on a girl with her best friend and think you can waltz back into her life. No that's not how it works!" stated Marinette angrily.

"I'm done talking, lets just finish him up so we can get back to the coronation."

"Like I told you before Marinette, it will take more than to get rid of me," Oliver said as he started attacking us.

"To think you'd be foolish enough to attack us all!" exclaimed Marinette.

"Oh, Nette how could you think so low of me!" exclaimed Oliver dramatically.

Before we knew it someone knocked out Kim from behind, I dodged an attack as Marinette and Adrien we're focused on Oliver.

Ladybug/Marinette's POV
"Oliver, what got into you, why did you change?" I asked.

"What is their to explain, you act like you don't know the game you realize I was just playing you right?" asked Oliver.

"Oh I know you were playing me but I figured I would get payback at some point, now give me a reason why I shouldn't call the guards on your crazy a**, you are some phycho you deserve to be in a mental hospital. You used me you used my friends. You are know prince or King you know I could easily overthrow your kingdom, so why just why are you doing this?"
I said disappointed, I knew if I cried it would be a sign of weakness, I couldn't show my weakness at least not now.

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it. Even you know I can never hate someone that much, you put me through a lot of pain and sadness, but you also made me laugh you made me feel like I was worth it and I'll never forget that but you've hurt a lot of people that I care about, and for that. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I'll keep saying it till I'm heard. I Hate you, Oliver Anderson!" I couldn't hold it in anymore the pain and sadness he put me through, I loved him but he betrayed me he betrayed my trust my loyalty I felt numb.

"I'm so sorry Marinette, I'm so sorry I put you through all that I couldn't let them hurt you I had to do something," said Oliver he started crying Oliver never cried I knew something was wrong.

"You think a sorry will change everything you did, and what do you mean by you couldn't let them hurt me?" I asked.

"Hawkmoth, he said he would kill you if I didn't find a way to get the throne, I figured it would be hard to do that so the day you banned me from ever coming to your castle I overheard you saying you where ladybug and I figured that way I could get your attention and explain. I'm sorry, you were my only true best friend you were there when my parents divorced and when they died, I'm so sorry I betrayed you."

It seemed like he was telling the truth, but what if he wasn't I would be risking my kingdom and my people's safety I couldn't do that not over some so called friendship.

"I'm sorry Oliver but you know it doesn't work like that, you should understand that I need to protect my kingdom and it's people, I would be risking a lot of people's lives and as it's future Queen I can't do that," I said sadly he was my best friend but I won't make the same mistake twice.