📜Chapter 11 - Train, please📜

I modified Cyan's laziness a bit, yes she is EXTREMELY lazy, but she will do the work when finding comrades and maybe new ones.

Koya telepathically speaks, so the " " around his words are telepathic. 

______________________________________________

Cyan POV

I grunted but complied. I opened the bottom cabinet and took out a mini bathtub meant for cats. I connected it to the house's bath faucet and filled it with warm water. I checked the temperature with my finger and nodded at the right temperature.

I picked up Koya and placed him inside the mini-bathtub. Unlike most cats, Koya is an ice/water type monster, so he usually loves to bathe.

('Monster' is a class for pets in Cyan's world)

I got out cat shampoo and smothered it on his and gently rubbed and scratched to get the grime out of his fur.

'Woah, He's so dirty...' I look at the murky water with a 'geh' expression.

I sighed but kept cleaning his fur.

After I washed the soap off his body with the showerhead, I got to his face. I gently rubbed water on his face, avoiding the eyes, nose, and mouth.

--

I drained the water out after I finished Koya's bath. I took out a blow dryer and started to dry Koya's fur. Of course, I put it on soft heat and pressure. I don't want to hurt Koya, do I?

As I blow-dried his fur, I was thinking about spending time with all my companions. 

Just as I was thinking about happy memories, a shining brochure ascended from thin air.

'Chain?' I think as I grab the brochure that flew down.

I opened it and read it.

___________

DEAR!

IM SO SORRY!

I CAN'T

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛..!

IT'S IMPOSSI⬛⬛⬛

THE RE⬛NCARNATION CYCLE TO THE WORLD ISN⬛ WO⬛KIN⬛!!

Y⬛UR FRIE⬛DS WON'T MAKE ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛

THEY COULDN'T SURVIVE THE CYCLE ⬛⬛⬛⬛

SOMETHING PREVENTED IT

⬛⬛⬛⬛!

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛ ⬛   ⬛⬛!!!!!!

____________

My eyes widen, I grip the brochure tightly and grit my teeth.

'I can't...I can't....even...do this...' I lowered my head

Silence fills the room, and Koya looks at me and sighs a cat sigh.

"Girl-ah. Find them," Koya telepathically said.

I turn to look at him, surprised.

"Didn't you see? They aren't alive anymore..." I say

'It doesn't mean they aren't here. Look at that boy over there, how do you think he got a body so quickly, ah?' He snorts and turns to look away.

"Koya...how did you get so smart~" I smirk.

Koya looked at me, offended, "Excuse me? I was always smart," He humphed, and cat walked away.

He paused and turned around, "Join the scouts, and you may be able to find them, without their abilities and memories, of course," He rolled his eyes and continued along.

I stood still but had a warm smile on my face, 'Ah~ My Koya is so smart.'

I walked to the living room and looked towards the sleeping angel on the sofa. I sat on the sofa and patted him on the head. I turned to look at Koya on the sofa, "Hey, let's start," I said.

Koya looked at me and chortled. "Where is your usual lazy ass, huh?"

"Just get on with it, you fluffball" I chuckled and patted his belly. "I'll give you extra snacks."

At my statement, Koya looked up at me with shining eyes.

"Humph! Fine," He exclaimed and puffed a sigh.

He jumped off the sofa and onto the soft carpet, "Make a BIG training room." 

I nod

but then 

"Hey...you know I'm super weak right now..."

"..."

Silence fills the room.

"Nevermind then... make what I tell you then." He says dejectedly.

I nod again

Silence fills the room once more.

"...."

"Sigh...make a note to Blaine that you're leaving for a bit, follow me," He sighs again.

I create a piece of paper using my magic and procure letters on it.

'Blaine, I'll be right back. Wait for me.'

I place the note on the table and walk towards Koya.

"Do you need anything else, Mr. Boss~?" I said sarcastically.

"We will need to walk there." 

Silence fills the room again.

"H-huh, haha why-" 

"You idiot! This place is a non-magic world! What will people think if a person with weird-ass hair and weird-ass power comes? They will think you're a damn demon!" He huffed angrily.

"..."

"..."

"Anyways, dye your hair or wear a hood. We're going to walk."  

I grumbled but had to comply.

I changed my clothes with a 'Change stone' I created. It was switch magic. It allowed me to switch things that we're in a specific place with a different item as long as it has a 'Change stone.'

It was convenient, so I made it.

Black sleeves and sweatpants made up my attire.

"I'm ready," I say 

"Good, now let's go" Koya turned his butt towards me but paused. He realized he could not reach the door handle.

He turned his head instead of his body towards me. "Give me a 'Humanoid pill,'" 

"That thing?"

{A pill that could turn a monster into a human for a certain amount of time}

"Yes"

I used the 'Change stone' and swapped out a hair clip for a 'Humanoid pill' in the experiment room that Blaine usually resided in.

A bright red pill popped onto my hand. I tossed it towards Koya, and Koya caught it with his mouth. "Ohh~ Impressive dear furball~," I cooed.

I see him roll his eyes and then swallow the pill.

___________________________________