Part 1 : A visit

Roku had a long, tiring day. He was trying to master the avatar state at the fire sages' temple. Sadly, he could not. He gave up and went back to the royal palace where Sozin lives. He did not interrupt his 'Best Friend' who might be busy as Sozin's the Firelord. Roku went straight to his room and laid down on his bed, letting out a huge sigh. Looking up the ceiling and having weird feelings for your 'Best Friend' ? Yea, definitely him. Roku's eyes widened with his face blushing red. He grabbed the pillow and covered his face.

" GOSH , what's happening?? " He hid his face in embarrassment. Roku got up, putting his hand on his face. He was feeling kinda 'hot'. He decided to take off his robes. All of it, causing him to be naked.
He could feel the wind breezing pass his pale skin.
Roku was still having second thoughts. In his mind...Why am i feeling this way? Is it okay for me to 'love' the Firelord? He never had a crush on anyone, except for his Best friend.

Sozin was having an important meeting with generals of the fire nation army. He got tired and started to yawn more. He called the meeting off and told the generals that the meeting could continue the next day. Sozin went to his room and changed into his so called sleeping robe. His robes were loose, his chest was out which allowed his abs to be seen. Sozin had almost forgotten about Roku. Without having any second thoughts, he walked to Roku's room with a cup of tea in his hands. Sozin did not even knock on the door. He opened the door, seeing Roku..naked by the window. He raised an eyebrow, looking confused as hell.

" Roku ? " Sozin leaned on the door.

" S-Sozin..? Why are you here ? I-I thought—" Roku got cut off.

" I was tired. I had to call the meeting off. And...why exactly are you naked? " Sozin gave Roku a smirk, causing Roku to blush. Roku turned away quickly, trying to hide his red face. Oh my god, i cant believe this... He looked out of the window to ignore the situation.

" You cant hide it. I know you're blushing Roku. "
He licked his lips.

" I...Im not ! " Roku looked at him. He clenched his fists.

" You're a bad liar, you know that right..? " Sozin stared at him. Without hesitation, Sozin walked up to him and pinned him to the wall. Roku snorted.

" You're still short, after all those years. " He said softly in Sozin's ears.

" Short you say ? I'll make sure you'll regret of what you just said. " Sozin gave a soft laugh. " Make me.." Roku shamelessly said it.