2 - "We're just friends"

495 words

495 words

"earth to nai?" avani yelled through the loud music.

"oh yeah, um... no i don't think i have" I was obviously lying, i just felt guilty about it.

"if you say so" Amelie giggles and looks away

"hey blake is over there" amelie continues and runs to his arms.

"i'm so lonely" i whisper to myself and walk away with my drink. leaving avani there alone, just standing.

I suddenly bumped into a rock-hard chest and spilled my drink all over myself.

"oh... oh my god i'm so sorry." he apologized as i just watch at my shirt stunned.

"oh shit" i whisper yell

"i'm so sorry! i will clean that for u ma'am- miss"

"it's nai" i look up at him.

"oh. hi vinnie"

he smirks at me "hey nailea, didn't we meet like 10 minutes ago?"

"so, are we just going to forget the fact that i'm wet?"

shit.

"i mean my shirt. the fact that my shirt is wet" why am i so awkward. i hate myself.

"yeah, i figured, nailea." hi smiles at me and chuckles. he is very cute

there was an awkward silence, even tho there was music blasting, with just us staring at eachother.

"um, anyways. i should probably go" i break the ice.

"oh yeah, bye nailea."

"bye vince." i answer back at him, smiling and then walking past him.

he seems nice.

timestamp

i have been in the bathroom for 30 minutes, trying to get the stain off but it won't go.

i just leave the restroom with my wet, alcohol-smelling shirt, trying to find avani.

i wave at avani and motion for her to talk with me.

"hey girl! where did u go?" avani greets and fixes her ponytail

"um, nowhere" avani raises her eyebrows. "anyways, i was leaving and then i bumped into this guy an-"

"oooo" she gives me 'the look'

i just stare at her. "and, my drink got spilled all over my shirt and i can't get the stupid stain off, and i smell."

"oh, uhm, i don't have anything with me except this hoodie but if u want to take it... then here" she hands me a black hoodie.

"omg, thank you i love you so much, avani"

"oh yeah of course" she smiles at me and i ran to the bathroom

i quickly tried to take my shirt off in the bathroom and just as my shirt was covering my face, someone walks in.

i heard them whistling something and then.

"oh shit! i'm sorry!" and he shut the door.

that was vinnie, fuck.

—-
authors note:

i'm sorry, i was having alot to do at school and this was a quick chapter because 1st of all, i'm fucking tired. 2nd of all, i suck at writing and my imagination is so bad. i can only create some random scenarios in my head when i go to sleep.

anyways ily have a good day/afternoon/morning/night.