Part 1 : The Unexpected Meet

Sooo first chapter is here. Btw you all were wrong. Only Sidneet_lovee was correct. Congratulations to her hehe. 😂 *showing tongue emoji*. That's why I asked you to guess coz I knew most of the people will be wrong.

Lets start,

It was night time. The night was peaceful. It was a calm yet beautiful. It looked like everyone was sleeping except one. We will find about that one later. First lets focus on a man who is sleeping in his abode. The man is seen to be in deep slumber lieing on his king sized bed until someone decides to break it and make him come back from his dreamland. A loud thud sound was heard and he woke up with a jerk.

"From where did this voice came from?", he asked himself while being sleepy. "I live alone. Who could be here? What if its a thief?", he became alert at this. He decided to check upon it. He took a wooden stick kept in his room and went out of his room tip-toeing.

(Over dramatic yk 😂)

He was searching the house and entered a room on the first floor. He saw someone hiding behind the almirah. He went closer. The person's back was facing him. The person was wearing a mask. Suddenly the person sensed someone close so that person turned and saw him too close to her. He was about to hit the person with the stick when the person shouted.

"STOP", the person shouted getting scared and closing her eyes. As soon as he heard the shout he stopped. He was shocked to hear the voice as it was of a -------------------------------------------girl.? Sensing nothing she slowly opened her eyes that's when their eyes met. He saw her chocolaty brown eyes which showed pure innocence. They were the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen. Her eyes were reflecting bright in moonlight. He got lost in them.

While the girl's situation was no less. She too got lost in his hazel eyes. He was too close to her. Her breath hitched at the closeness. While the moon was shining bright in the night sky making the atmosphere even more romantic. Two people lost in each other and the full moon shining bright. Ahh! What a romantic sight! Suddenly the girl came back from trance and pushed him away making him come back from his dreamland. She looked here and there to divert her gaze from his eyes when he saw jewellery pouch in her hand which she had stolen from his house.

(Can't do this person that person so much so revealing, he is Siddharth Nigam, an orphan and the person is Avneet, a thief and also an orphan.)

"You are a girl? Girl and stealing?", Siddharth asked not being sure and still shocked as he has never seen a girl stealing. "Ya so what? Can't a girl be a thief? Huh!", Avneet countered back at her sudden insult and rolled her eyes. "Ahahaha first of all you came at my house for stealing and now you are shouting at me like I snatched some right of yours. Huhh. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante wali baat ho gayi na ye toh.", he replied. (This is like a hindi phrase "ulta chor kotwal ko daante".)

(If anyone knows it English translation comment down for others to see.)

Avneet glared at him. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Instead of saving your house's jewellery and catching me, you are having this baseless conversation with me. Wow. How dumb you are!" She said in a duh tone. "And how dumb you are to remind me of it instead of just running away.", he replied in the same tone as her which made her furious. "I am not dumb. I challenged you because I love challenges. Catch me if you can." She replied furiously.

"Ok then if that's what you want. I will catch you", he replied with a smirk. Whereas Avneet was thinking that if he was even fine or not coz he is having this type of discussion with a thief like seriously.

She left her thoughts and started running from there with the pouch in her one hand. Siddharth blocked her way to the door. She pushed him and ran out of the room. He fell on the other side but quickly got up and started running behind her.

He had an urge to see her face as it was still covered with mask. He too left the room behind her and in an attempt to catch her, ran after her on the stairs. While running on stairs he missed a step and got disbalanced. He was about to fall so he shouted. Avneet, who was a few steps away from him looked back hearing his shout. She saw that he was about to fall so she held him by his hand but since she wasn't able to bear his weight, they both fell rolling down the stairs with Avneet on top of him. Again they got lost in each other's eyes but soon came out of trance and stood up straight.

"You should thank me.", Avneet said looking away. "And why so?", Siddharth replied. "Of course because I saved you.", she replied rolling her eyes. "How much does she roll her eyes", Siddharth thought. "Ohh hello let me clear this misunderstanding of yours. You instead of saving me put your weight as well on me. Huhh.", Siddharth replied. "You keep talking to yourself because I am not interested so bye. See you never.", she replied and was going to run when Siddharth grabbed her hand and pinned her to the nearest wall.

She looked at him with wide eyes. Siddharth took hold of her hands tightly and took the pouch from her hands and kept it aside with his one hand while the other one was holding her hand tightly. She was continuously trying to free herself but wasn't able to do so. He slowly slid his one hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She looked at him and tried freeing herself. His hand then slowly made his way to her face. He took off her mask ignoring all her efforts to free herself.

As soon as he saw her face, his heart stopped beating. His eyes held a spark seeing her beautiful face. The moonlight from the window was touching her face making it glow. He got completely lost in her making his hold on her waist loose. She took that as a chance to escape. She pushed him and hit his head through her elbow making him feel a bit dizzy. She took the jewellery and ran out of the house closing the door from outside so that he cannot follow her. She left from there.

Love finds you at the most unexpected time in the most unexpected person

How was the first part?

I have even changed my writing style.

Please do tell your reviews.

Thank you so much for giving so much love.