Chapter 12

Clari's POV:

When we arrived to the restaurant Diego opened the car door for me and even pulled the chair out like a real gentleman. It's not surprising, I always know he's a gentleman.

- This restaurant always will be my favorite - I smirked at him, remembering what he did here not so long ago.

- I hope so - he smiled and kissed my hand.

- You asked me to be your wife here! This is something that no one can do for me... Make me smile... Make me this happy that... My heart is always beating fast like the very first time when you have kissed me...

He smiled, leaned closer and kissed me on the lips passionately.

- Like this? - he smirked.

- Yes... But this was even better - I replied as I planted a soft kiss on his nose.

- Good then - he smiled and soon we ordered while we continued talking happily.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After a while I got a text message from Mehmet and I couldn't help giggling.

- What's so funny? - Diego asked, a bit confused.

I showed him the text where Mehmet explains pretty excitedly about him finishing his song and that he wants to show us first to see if everything is perfect.

- Well, well... - Diego now was smiling too - Then seem like we have to help him out as soon as possible.

- Yeah. But not today - I smiled - I remember you telling me that you have more plans than a lunch together.

- Yes, that's right - he smiled back and kissed my hand - I think we shall go to our next place!

I giggled then soon we left the restaurant to go for a walk to the beach.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At the beach everything was so relaxing and quiet as not so many people were outside there luckily.

Diego had his arms around me as we were walking and after a while we layed on the sand when he began to lean in and kissed me passionately on the lips and while he did that his hand was running down on my leg which I didn't mind as his touch could make me melt everytime.

Soon he began to kiss my neck slowly and passionately lower and lower which slowly made me moan louder and louder.

- D-Diego... - I moaned - We ah... We're in public... Oh...

- I know and don't worry... - he smiled - We'll continue this later at home... But before that...

He looked up at the sky which was already dark as we were out for hours and a few seconds later fireworks were shining up the dark sky.

- My god... - I gasped as I sat up.

Then I saw one which almost made me cry. It was a text:

"Te amo, mi princesa, mi sol, mi futura esposa Clara Alonso" (I love you, my princess, my sunshine, my future wife)

- Diego... - I looked over to him with tears in my eyes - You're so crazy, you know that...

- I know - he smiled - I'm crazy for you... - he added then kissed me again lovingly on the lips.