Uneasy

Lyra breathed in waking up in the morning as the sun shone, reaching past the mostly closed curtains, Lyra shifted upon the bed moaning as she woke up. The first thing that Lyra registered was the tight low uncomfortable feeling in her head that ached. The second was that she was sleeping against someone within their arms.

It was her mother's arms, within her sleep Lyra must have sought the comfort of her mother. Lyra laid upon Marisa's chest, where Marisa had her arms cuddling Lyra to her. Lyra was confused, as she wondered how within her sleep did she end up in her mother's arms as she couldn't recall anything before originally drinking the tea and falling asleep. It frustrated her that she allowed her mother to get so close, even more so ashamed that she loved and craved her mother's comfort.

Lyra attempted to move out of her mother's arms only as she shifted very slightly barely an inch, her mother's arms tightened around her securing her even more from moving.

Lyra sighed in frustration as Pan couldn't move himself either for the golden monkey had curled himself around Pan trapping him as Lyra's mother kept Lyra within her clutches.

They weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

As Lyra moved her head against Marisa's chest to look around, waking up the movement awoke Marisa as well who breathed in sharply as she slowly opened her eyes adjusting the semi light within the bedroom. She rubbed Lyra's back lovingly softly smiling that Lyra was still close to her when she awoke.

"Good morning darling" Marisa spoke softly towards Lyra seeing the girl awake who looked at her through tired eyes upon her chest.

Pan began to stretch upon the golden monkey's fur, he bowed his head as he let out a mighty yawn before sleepily rubbing himself into the fur mistaking it for the bed sheets. The golden monkey watched him with soft staring eyes, curious at Pan watching the innocence of it all.

Pan eventually noticed he was curled up on the golden monkey as if a baby and began to quickly retreat away from the golden monkey who reached his hands out to catch Pan in his grasp gently however not letting him go far.

"Lyra" Pan called out as he dodged the golden monkey, or at least attempted to as he was caught and brought towards the golden monkey who put Pan over his shoulder holding him as if a baby.

Lyra's eyes darted as she woke up even more, her adrenaline began to spike as she fully grasped once again where she was and who she was with. More so trapped with.

Lyra's body froze and flinched up as she tried once again to remove herself from her mother's arms, hopefully now her mother would loosen her grip.

Lyra began to pull away and coldness began to creep upon Marisa at the loss in comfort of her child. Marisa at first went to grip Lyra tightly bringing her back to her arms however steeled herself not to. She needed Lyra to trust her, Lyra had to choose her naturally. She could physically have Lyra with her however it would be for nothing if Lyra refused her and fought her every second. Trying to run away.

Lyra shifted herself away from her mother, laying down beside her at the moment as she felt all the feelings through Pan being held by the golden monkey. He was cradling Pan who squirmed in his grasp.

Marisa gave the monkey a look Lyra didn't catch and then a second later with a whimper sounding out from the golden monkey Pan was freed. He scurried quickly to Lyra, hiding by Lyra's pajama collar closest to her cautiously watching the golden monkey who went to sulk and pout at the edge of the bed with his back to them.

Lyra breathed tensely as she and Pan relaxed after being reunited, Marisa watched Lyra with searching eyes. The room was quiet, save for a sound from downstairs breaking it.