"You Don't Have A Clue That She Stares At You"

12:23

"Home, sweet home." I yawned, plopping down on the love seat nearest the door.

"Pretty much." Vic said throwing his bag beside the door, still wearing the Mickey Mouse ears I'd bought him.

"Thanks." Jack said. Me and Vic looked at each other, and busted into laughter.

"What?" Jack asked, smiling nervously. I noted that when Jack felt he was in a awkward situation, or when he felt nervous, he'd scratch the back of his neck. It's just a matter of seconds.

3.

"We honestly don't say 'thank you' like that." Vic shrugged.

2.

"Yeah." I said cooly, still counting down mentally.

1.

"O-oh. I see." He said, and on queue, he scratched the back if his head.

God, he was so cute. I need to tell him, but I don't know how.

Vic's phone vibrated furiously in his hand. He smiled.

"Ooh. Vic-ky poo got a booty call?" I said, tongue popping at the end.

"Shut up." He blushed.

"Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' everywhere!" Jack sang, trying to booty pop.

I laughed, Vic laughed too.

"I got to go, guys." He said grabbing his car keys and heading out the door.

"Wear a condom!" Jack yelled, waving goodbye.

"Yeah! Pregnancy ain't cute, boo boo!" I said in a voice that wasn't my own.

^*^*^*

It's been two hours since Vic left, and I was being awkward, my usual self actually.

"So, what are we watching tonight?" Jack said wiping his hands downward on his (now) sweatpants and standing up, walking to the movie cabinet.

"Anything but Home Alone." I smiled falsely at him.

"B-but that's my faworite mwovie." Jack pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Jacky, we've seen it too many times."

His face went blank, "That's why it's our movie."

I got up, and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist, looking up at him. He looked down at me.

"We can watch it, babes." I said, looking into his brown eyes.

"Yay." He clapped.

"We just have to watch it upstairs." I said pointing at the stairs.

"Okay, I don't care where we watch it." He shrugged.

I was already have way up the stairs, he was searching for it in the cabinet, "You coming?"

"I can't find it!" He yelled. I had it in my hands.

I slapped my hands on it and coughed, "Looking for this?"

"Actually, I am." He calmed down and stalked towards the stairs.

"Gotta get it before you can have it." I smiled and ran to find a hiding place. I darted into the main hallway, it was long and had seven doors that lead to different rooms. I heard Jack's footsteps thud behind me, so I randomly picked the fourth door, revealing the "music room" Vic had.

I ran behind the speakers that were stacked near the closet.

"Cai!" Jack yelled. "I'm going to find you!"