louis braiding your hair

WARNING: none
WORD COUNT: 232 short

Both you and louis were sitting on the couch watching tv. Your head was on his lap as he was playing with your hair.

"bubba", louis said

"mmm?", you said

"can i please braid your hair?", louis said

you sat up and stared into his eyes, "really lou?"

he nodded, "please?"

"ok, just make sure you don't get my hair knotted", you said as you turn back around so you can be seated in between his legs, your back towards his chest.

louis gently used his fingers to comb through your hair. he then started to braid your hair carefully because he didn't want to hurt you.

"y/n, do you have a hair tie?", he said as he finished braiding to your hair.

You took the one you had on your wrist and gave it to him so he can tie the end of your braid.

When he was completely finished braiding your hair, you got up and grabbed his hand to go see the braid louis had done in the mirror in the bathroom.

"i'm impressed by your braiding skills Mr. Partridge", you said as you looked at your braid he had done.

"Thank you, Mrs. Partridge", he replied. (you guys were only boyfriend and girlfriend but he sometimes called you that because one day he was supposedly going to make you his wife)