Chapter 1

Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka and Noya are besties. Also Natsu is 13 and swears (Shoyo doesn't, maybe occasionly but generally doesn't). Hinata is openly gay and the rest are either in the LGBTQIA+ Community or questioning. Some are straight some aren't idek rn. Just follow along for now.

Hinata's POV. 

My eyes blink, sun blinding me and.. is that a rock? why is there a rock in my bed- 

"-yo! SHOYO!!"

What? Who is that...

"Shoyo~ I'm gonna slap you if you don't get up..."

Who is that and why are they grinning like that..

SLAP

"AAAAH!" I scream, "NATSU! WhAt was thAt for?!"

That's right, her name is Natsu lmao. 

"You weren't getting up, so I slapped you. Also, get your gay ass up, you're late for school."

I turn over and cover my head with my pillow. I mumble, "Just five more minutes..?"

Natsu threw the blankets off me and dragged me to the door of my room. 

"Alright, alright!" chuckling evily,  I pick up Natsu and spin her around my little cozy room before throwing her out the door, slamming it closed. 

"Hey!" 

That's the end for now. I haven't really been feeling motivated to do anything for quite some time as you can tell but this is a start. I think I might restart this book from scratch. I'll write as I go.

Good night my little ferals <3