Raquelles POV: Chapter 3

We arrived at the restaurant, and thats where things started to change. There were quite a few fans and paparrazi and so they started acting all lovey dovey. It was annoying me and i didnt understand why. I started feeling a bit sick and i just watched them. But the more i watched, the more upset i became. I was on the verge of tears, and im obviously not going to start bawling my eyes out in front of paparrazi! I got up and ran to the toilets, which were thankfully empty - no one wanted to miss the amazing barbie roberts! I sat down on the toilet seat and started crying, when i heard the door open. I gasp and try to slam my cubicle - i was a big mess and no one needed to see me like that, but the door gets caught by a shoe. More precisely, a pink high heel. I quickly tried to dry my tears on the toilet paper, but i was too late. Barbie saw me crying. She knelt down beside me, asking me whats wrong. She started asking if it was because of ken, and if i wanted to be with him. She kept talking about ken, which angered me to the point where i just suddenly should "i love you!" And break down into tears. I didnt mean to say that and now i probably ruined everything. I pear up at her a little and see her just staring at me. After a little while, she looks me in the eyes and says "i love you too"