Nosecone learn something important

"what are you doing in the medbay?"(nosecone)
"Nothing nothing at all"(scattershot)

Scattershot said her voice sounds worried,nosecone visor flickers then she walk torward scattershot

"Is something wrong?"(nosecone)
"No-"(scattershot)
"Are yo-"(nosecone)
"IM JUST TIRED OK! JUST LEAVE ALONE IM FINE! I DONT NEED YOU TO WORRIED ABOUT ME ALL THE DAMN TIME"(scattershot)

Nosecone flinch, she nod and leave the room.. when she walk on the hallway she heard something and she at the lab to see skyfire patting silverbolt's gently while the aerialbot commander cry... This is new, nosecone walk in

"What happen?"(nosecone)
"Silverbolt came and just fall to the floor crying, i dont actually know why"(skyfire)
"Did you ask her?"(nosecone)
"I did but all she didnt say anything"(skyfire)

//Later//

"What in the world-"(nosecone)

Nosecone was confused to see first aid yelling at ratchet who is also confused, then first aid walk out of the medbay.. nosecone look at ratchet

"What happen?"(nosecone)
"How should i know i just ask her to grab the datapads on my table and she just torn at me and yell"(ratchet)

//Later//

Nosecone sat alone on the rec room, she look down at her energon.

"Something bothering you?"(arcee)
"Hm?"(nosecone)

Nosecone look up,she didnt even notice arcee was sitting infront of her. Then she nod

"Can i ask something about femme?"(nosecone)
"Of course"(arcee)
"You see i dont get how most of us that turn to a femme has weird new personality"(nosecone)
"Mood swing? You see nosecone femme is a bit more emotional then mech, that's why sone of you might be a bit different because all the emotion that you hide inside will blow out-"(arcee)
"FRAGGING CUTTHROAT CAN'T STOP SCRATCHING MY WINGS!!!"(strafe)

Arcee was cut off by strafe yelling as she walk into the rec room to grab an energon and leave no one dared to bother her for a while...

"See mood swing"(arcee)
"Oh, i never hear her conplain like that before"(nosecone)
"Because she must be hiding the emotion"(arcee)
"So does femme can hide their emotion too?"(nosecone)
"Yes, but depends on them.... Do they want to do it? The gestalt let it all out probably because they're still new to all of this"(arcee)
"Ah ok i understand"(nosecone)
"Say... Have you got a mood swing recently?"(arcee)

Nosecone visor flick she shake her head

"That's good, because i dont think the whole autobots can handle 15 femmes who start getting random mood swing"(arcee)
"That might be correct"(nosecone)
"I rarely see halianta get a mood swing"(arcee)
"Oh you dont know? He actually get a mood swing a lot in closed doors"+nosecone)
"Yikes that must be hard to take care for you guys"(arcee)
"It is"(nosecone)
"Anyway it's nice talking to you nosecone but i got to go, and if you need any help with a few femme problems you can ask me"(arcee)
"Thanks"(nosecone)

//Later//

"Hey nosecone, lightspeed is throwing datapads dont go in to the room or you'll get hit"(afterburner)
"Why is she-"(nosecone)
"She lost a datapads and now searching for it violantly and i think she's gonna cry if she didnt find it"(scattershot)
"Mood swing"(nosecone)

Nosecone sigh