thing

"baby are you sure" you say as I grab your hand and place it on my part over my pants. " who makes the rules here, huh?" , you blush and start rubbing it nervously. You lean on my shoulder and whisper "should we really be doing this here damie? Some one could catch us then we would be kicked out of one of my favorite places" you sounded a little whiney towards the end. "Honey don't worry" I said with a warm smile, " no one will even suspect you're this horny". "pfffffasadasdfbjk WHAT" you started hitting me softy with both of your hands. " You're the one that made me touch you" , " Yes I did but you LOVED it, I could tell with the cute lil look in your eye baby". You cross your arms and huff "hmpf you're just mr.horny mr.hornypants". "well you're the wet one" I said as I put my hand on your part over your clothes. You blushed and pushed my hand away "hmmmmpf so what if I am a little wet, its your fault anyway" , "Oh is that so" I stand up and take your hand "Follow me". As I lead you to an unknown place you whine and whine "where where wheereeeereee". " you'll see soon enough, my pubby" I said as we near the family bathrooms. When you see our destination you look at me puzzled. "well go in" I say as I'm waving you inside. "I dont even have to pee damie" you said with crossed arms. I stare at your pretty pretty eyes and said " Go. In. Now" with slight impatience. Like a very good doll you headed into the surprising clean bathroom while master followed. As soon as the door closed I locked it then pushed you up against the wall choking you a little. You stare at me with completely stunned. I hold you against the wall and kiss your neck. First on the left side making my way to the right of your neck. All you can do is stare at the celling trying to hold in your little moans. I stop and look into your eyes " wha- why- I-" is all you could muster up. I grin "Well you admitted to being wet so I though I may as well help my helpless doll". I kiss you deeply pushing my tongue into your mouth. As I pull away I take your bottom lip with and and look into cute helpless eyes. "You're all mine baby" I whispered into your ear while I put my hand up your shirt holding your side. You stare into your masters eyes waiting for commands, you know you're all his and you can do nothing about it.