Kuro

It was a sunny day in the Kalos League, where Kuro and Cynthia are battling. Diantha is seen with her Gardevoir; Kuro, his Charizard. They're both down to 1 Pokémon. 

The emcee was in his chair, donning his blue-and-white suit and red tie, similar to Enta from Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl. "And heeeere we goooo! Diantha is down 1 Pokémon, whereas Kuro is down to 2. Will Diantha become the underdog, or will Kōdōra come on top? Battle begin!" 

Kuro commanded, "Charizard, use Thunderpunch!" The Flame Pokemon flew towards Gardevoir with a lightning fist. 

Diantha commanded, "Gardevoir, use Moonblast!" Gardevoir siphoned pink energy from the moon until the energy formed into a ball. She then threw it at Charizard. KABOOM! But due to it not being very effective, Charizard shook it off, still flying. He did, however, receive a drop in Special Attack via the Moonblast.  He then threw his Thunderpunch at the Embrace Pokémon, paralyzing her. 

Diantha said, "Hmph. I guess we need to show you my Gardevoir's true power, eh?" Her Mega Ring glistened in the sunlight. "How about you, Kuro?"

"Ready?" His Mega Ring followed suit. "Charizard!" 

"Gardevoir!" 

They both shouted, "Mega Evolve!" 

Yellow light rays from both sides connected to yellow rays from the Mega Stones, causing Charizard and Gardevoir to Mega Evolve. 

"ChaROOOOAR!" Mega Charizard X roared in the sky. 

"Gardevoir," the Embrace Pokémon cried, but with more reverb. 

"Charizard, use Flamethrower!" Kuro cried. Charizard fired blue flames from his mouth at Gardevoir. 

"Gardevoir, counter with Expanding Force!" 

With Diantha's command, Gardevoir released a huge ring of magenta energy from her body. But the flames melded with the energy, causing it to explode in her face. "Now, use Shadow Ball!" 

Gardevoir started firing black-and-violet blobs of shadow at Charizard, as he's flying and dodging every single one. 

Kuro commanded, "Fight the Shadow Balls off with Dragon Claw!" 

Charizard's claws get covered in an indigo aura, shaped like claws. He then started swiping the blobs away. But then, as one came toward him, he threw it right back at Gardevoir without being asked. KABLAM!

When the dust cleared, it shows Gardevoir being knocked out by the Shadow Ball counterattack. 

The emcee chortled. "Welp, I didn't think Charizard would that! Gardevoir is unable to battle; Charizard's the winner! The victory goes to Kuro from Crown City!" 

He and his Charizard celebrated with glee. "We did it!" *beat* "We defeated Diantha!" 

Moments later, Diantha approached Kuro with compliments. "Kuro, you were an amazing Trainer. You're one of the most amazing ones I've ever battled. You must take after Ash Ketchum!" 

"Ash Ketchum... You battled him?"

"Yes. He was gonna win, but Team Rocket messed with our battle." *beat* 'Now come with me to the Food Court and let me buy you some food." 

Kuro returned his Charizard to his Poké Ball. "Welp," he said to himself "You did good, Kuro. You did good." 

Meet Kuro Kōdōra! He's a 14-year-old that wants to be one of the greats in Pokémon. He wants to do so by battling legends, such as Diantha, Red, Ash, Blue, Wally... You get the idea. He's commonly known in Sinnoh and Kalos.