Chapter 1

"Chatter chatter chatter GOD these fuckers are annoying!" He complained. Pff pfft hahah Avilio laughed spilling his drink from laughter. "Look at you! You're such a fuckin dumbass! It wasn't even that funny you dipshit." Ash said while shaking his head. "HEY WAITRESS!" He shouted toward the waiter handing out drinks. The waitress finished handing out the drinks and walked over into the V.I.P room where Ash and Avilio were sitting. "How may I assist you sir?" The waitress said waiting for a reply. Ash and Avilio looked her up and down and turned to each other and both smirked. Ash looked at the waitresses name tag and said "there's been a spillage right here Kat." Tapping his foot near the spill making the waitress look down. "I'll get someone to clean it u-" Kat getting cut off by Avilio by being pulled down by her hair onto her knees. Avilio looked down at her still holding her hair and said "you clean it up sweetheart." "Bu- but- I'm not a janitor I'm a wait- waitress." She stuttered. "I didn't fucking ask sweetie. Your going to clean it up!" He said angrily. "Unless you want to get fired." Avilio said while starring into her eyes and smirking. Stuttering and being scared she said "O- okay- please let go of my ha- hair." Ash got up and went to another table to get napkins and smacked the napkins in her face. She flinched. Avilio then let her hair go and leaned back into the couch. Kat finished cleaning up the mess and rushed out of the V.I.P room. "I didn't fucking ask sweetie" Ash repeated what Avilio said in a girly voice. "Please your so fuckin corny." Ash laughed. "And your so fucking horny." Avilio said trying to be funny. They both looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"Let's head downstairs now I'm about to be announced the new Don." Ash said rolling his eyes. Avilio looked up from his phone and nodded in agreement. Ash and Avilio left the V.I.P room and headed downstairs. "You can head over near the stage where my father is I'll meet you there once I get my disappointment of  a brother." Ash said. Avilio laughed and nodded walking towards the stage.

Now time to find my fucking brother. Ash said in his head. Ash walking around the Palais Royale that the Luciano family owns. Checking all bathrooms and rooms. He finally found his little brother.

"The fact that your fucking this whore in the janitor's closet is such a lowlife thing to do. But whatever come on and put your dick in your pants I'm about to be announced Don." Ash said in disappointment. Ash then closed the door and leaned onto the wall next to the door waiting for Elijah his younger brother to get out. The girl walked out of the closet fixing her hair and dress. She noticed Ash and quickly looked down and walked away. Elijah then walked out right after her. He felt a murderous presence staring at him so he looked up and noticed Ash. Ash was starring at Elijah like he was about to kill him. "Can you ever go a day without fucking some slut?" Ash said angrily. Elijah scoffed "I can actually." "Are you SURE you FUCKING can because whenever I have to go find your ass your always fucking some slut!" Ash shouted at him. Waiters and waitresses looking back at them. "Calm your ass down people are looking at us, and stop calling her a slut her name is actually Kloey. Plus you just have to come and get me at the wrong times. For example whenever I'm fucking some girl." He said in a pissed off voice. "I shouldn't have to come and get you, but I do because you- you know what never mind your not even listening to me." Ash sighed rolling his eyes walking away from him suddenly stoping. He looked over to Elijah from the corner of his eye. Elijah knowing exactly what he meant, he wanted him to follow him. They headed over to the stage. Ash preparing himself to be the new Don.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
To be continued...
If you have any suggestions or questions please message us.
717 words.
1/24/21.