-𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 ¹-

⋰ ⋱
𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
⋱ ⋰

-- 'CORRECTNESS, FOOLISHNESS.'

_______________________________________

-Third POV-
_______________________________________

"Shadow and Reki are at it."

The 'S' arena was filled with yells siding with Shadow and Reki. The red head was in his rage. He couldn't stand people dissing him.

"Start!"

Everyone cheering them on. A certain group was just there uninterested. In that group;; there was a girl who was blowing up a chewing gum. She followed the beef behind them after she saw Reki.

"Come on, you're never gonna catch up to me like that!"

Shadow threw his taunts in to make it worse. Reki was mad about him underestimating. Slowly he picked his speed up and closed the gap between Shadow.

"Tch."

Shadow noticing Reki closing in on him;; he finally used the dirty trick. He threw a couple of small poppers to disrupt the skater.
And to his pleasure, it worked.

"What the-"

With the the red head was thrown into the sky with the skateboard.
The h/c girl took herself near him and caught him while she was still on her skateboard.

"Wha? Do I know you?"

He was puzzled at the least. Usually skaters decide to stay out of beefs during it. She just swept him off his feet.

"No. I saved you because I like your fashion sense."

Raising a brow to her, he looked in front of them to be greeted by a tree near them. He screamed and beg her to change her direction. She just smiled at him.

"Let me show you something cool."

She proceeded to throw him up in the air. Looking down, he saw her head straight to the tree and lift herself and the board;; using the tree as a point to spin. He was about to face slam the arena when she made it in time to catch him.

"You-"

Before he knew it, she dropped him off and fled the sence. Perplexed at the least; he looked around and found everyone but her.
Shadow held Reki's board in front of him. The hot flames engulfing his fun.
He wasn't going to lose to anyone anymore.

The next morning, he showed up to school and was greeted by a new student.
The class noise was muted and numbed when he saw the same girl from last night at his school.
There she was. skating and running away from the vice principal.

"She really is crazy!"

The oblivious boy screamed, finding himself in an awkward situation when he looked around to see his classmates laughing and his teacher ordering him to leave the class.

"Reki! What's gotten into you?"
"Ah! I'm sorry. I'll pay attention."

When the bell rang, he packed all his goods,, sprinting to where he last saw her. And finally he did.

"Oh. you're the guy with the nice fits."

She said and went back to eat. He was confused but he sat next to her. Invading her personal space and staring at her.

"Uh? you need something?"
He grinned in return and spoke.

"I want to learn what you did. Teach me."

She widened her eyes. He wanted her to teach him. Wasn't she wearing enough black clothes to keep people away?

"Uh. sure. Skate park at 6."
He was happy to have someone else from his school do that same thing as him.

"Sow, how muwch do yew like skating?"

He peaked his head curiously. Looking her and glancing from the side. Mouth filled with food it came out as muffled.

"Not a lot. I just do it because I'm bored."

He furrowed his brows. No one should do anything they don't like. And if you're good at it. Then you should like it.

"I will make skating fun for you."

She already thought he was a different guy. Now he made sure to make her think he was of a different breed.

"You can only try, skater boy."
She flashed a smile.
Shaking on the deal of making skating fun for her in a month or else he treats her coffee every week for the rest of school. They parted.

"Wait! I never caught your name."

"that's because I didn't throw it."

"What?"

"It's Y/n L/n. I prefer you call me Y/n."

"Oke!"

'I can't wait to show her.'
_______________________________________

-to be continued.