ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣

Y/n's pov: As the school day ends I walk out my last class's door only to be greeted by all the 2nd years of the volleyball team causing me to jump back as eyes were on the group!

"Y/n-San My favorite first year!" Tanaka says while putting his arms around me shoulder.

"W-What are you guys d-doing here" I say while looking down twiddling my fingers.

"Aww, look at you being adorable!" Nishinoya says as Tanarka nods which causes me to start blushing. "I-srI u-uh w-wait!" I stammer on my words as ennoshita hits the 2 second years on the back of the head.

"If you're gonna be wimps about it I'll tell him myself!" He says while turning to me smiling.

"Can you help us with a study session I know you're a first year but you have the highest grades in the school and I honestly don't think I'll be able to last long enough with these two knuckle heads" he pleads while bowing as I look at him shocked before smiling

"Sure thing..." I say softly giving him a closed eye smile while patting his head.

This caused the second year to blush as Nishinoya and Tanaka were fuming behind me.

Time skip to tanaka's house

"Snacky time!" Tanaka kicks open his room door while holding bags of chips.

"U-Umm senpai make sure y-you don't get crumbs everywhere on the table..." say to him as I look up from the paper Kinnoshita gave me .

Tanka hugs himself as he hears me call him that just after that he sits down and starts chatting with ennoshita and Nishinoya.

"Oh Kinnoshita you got most of them right I'm proud of you" I say looking at him with a smile.

"T-Thank you L-L/n" he says getting flustered. I chuckle a before talking, "Please, call me Y/n we're friends after all!" I say causing the boy to turn around and sulk for getting friendzoned.

Nishinoya and Tanaka laughs at their friend as they witnessed him getting friendzoned by accident.

"You two are idiots if you think Y/n would like you guys in that way too" Ennoshita says with a ikr mark in his head.

Upon hearing that the 2 second years start sulking as you stare at them being oblivious to what just happened. Just as you were about to ask you hear footsteps closing in to the room door.

All of a sudden Tanaka's room door slams open and a girl with blonde hair stands there.

"You're actually studying?! Are you sick or something?" She questioned Tanaka.

'Who's this?' I ask myself while looking at the girl.

"Big sis Hey!" Nishinoya says causing me to stare at the both of them in disbelief.

"What's up Yuu, looks like you're staying cool!" She says as she turns her attention to him.

"Thanks, I try" he says to her

"S-Sorry if we're uh intruding!" Kinnoshita panicks. "Oh no you're fine" she says as she walks into the room.

"O-Oh ok..." I say casing her to turn her attention to me. Her eyes light up as she sees me.

"Well who is this adorable Dumpling here!~" she asks as she walks over to pat my head.

"M-My name is L/n Y/n a first year on the v-volleyball team" I say looking down squirming a bit.

"Oh so you're the one Yuu and Ryu a
Have been talking about besides Kiyoko." She says causing the two boys to freeze at what they were doing.

"H-Hm... what do you mean..?" I ask her while tilting my head.

"Well for starters they fantasize about—" just as she was talking a hand covers her mouth and that mystery hand if Tanaka's.

"Hahah don't listen to her she's just crazy" he says while slowly removing his hand from her mouth as she turns to him before slapping her hand into his head.

"So why didn't you think to ask your big sister to teach you, you little punk" she asks Tanaka causing me to let out a small gasp.

'Oh so she's Tanaka's sister... now that I see it they do seem alike' I think to myself.

"Forget it sis, we both know you're just as dumb as I am and we both know it." Tanaka says as he pouts

"Obviously not since one of us is in college and the other has to get help from a 1st year!" She retorts back at him.

She then walks out the door saying, "don't come crying to me when you fail!" And takes her leave.

"What does your sister practice exactly" the other baldy asks Tanaka.

"Taiko drums, she's putting a group together!" He says while sweat dropping.

Time skip to the next day

As the team is practicing and walking around the gym doors open to reveal Kiyoko and a blonde haired girl.

"You found a new manager awesome!" Hinata says causing me to look at the 2 females at the gym door.

The blonde girl starts shaking until Tanaka,Nishinoya, and Sugawara come walking up.

"Who's that" Nishinoya and Tanaka question as they look at the girl and Kiyoko.

"Oh good job Shimizu I'm glad y-you found a s-successor..." I say while waving shyly at the blind as she hesitantly waves back.

"Well team is like you to meet your potential new manager!" Kiyoko starts moving out the way to reveal the now nervous girl behind her.

The blonde girl stiffens as she begins to talk, "I-I'm Hitoka Y-Yachi" she says as everyone starts walking in to greet her.

"You a first year?" Asahi questions Yachi with a scary face and dark aura that caused me and yachi to jump.

"Y-Yes Yes I'm in class 1-5, sir!" She yells out of panick as I swear drop.

She then turns to see Nishinoya and Tanaka staring into her soul with expressionless faces which earn them a scolding from Sugawara.

"Wow this is really great news, now you have a manager for next year!" Asahi says just then Kiyoko walks into the conversation.

"Well it not set in stone, I asked her today at the very last minute so she's just dropping by on her way to do some of her committee work" she says as she gestured to yachi.

"But she wanted to come meet you all" she finishes.

"Hello!" Everyone says in unison as Kiyoko steps in front waving her hands, "Easy don't crowd her, she's not used to you guys yet." She says.

Just as she finishes Yachi has disappeared.

"In order for Karasuno to grow stronger I need to pass on my responsibilities after I graduate" she says as after the boys except Tsukishima and I start crying.

"Oh Kiyoko!!!" Daichi yells while crying into his arm.

Another time skip

Yachi pokes her head into the gym but is called out by Hinata causing the girl to flinch.

I watch as Hinata starts telling her about getting almost 3rd of his English quiz questions right.

'He really is like a human sun' I think to myself

She then walks to Kiyoko and they start discussing things and after I look away and look back I see her bowing down to coach Ukai saying sorry.

After practice we gather around coach ukai and Takeda sensei as he has just announce he got us a practice match against Ouginishi high tomorrow and that they've said yes because they were impressed about how the others played during.

Everyone cheered.